M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Has anyone bought her soaps before how long did they take to ship

i have!

its been a long time, they used to take forrreeeevvvveerrrrr, like minimum 3 months lmao. i think she's stepped it up since then though so its probably faster

Shes literally mentally ill. and I dont mean that in a depreciating way but she should seek treatment.

last month she was congratulating her for being nominated, today she saw something about lana on her insta feed and went ballistic for nothing.

Yep! This is not rational behaviour. Problem is with certain mental health conditions, the person isn’t aware of the damage they are doing to themselves and others as in their head it feels normal. So any person that tries to help get’s pushed away and they end up alone...it’s very sad.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Yep! This is not rational behaviour. Problem is with certain mental health conditions, the person isn’t aware of the damage they are doing to themselves and others as in their head it feels normal. So any person that tries to help get’s pushed away and they end up alone...it’s very sad.

I think shes aware. Im no therapist but i feel like shes histrionic. or maybe bipolar as you said...

Shes always portraying the "i will fuck u up" persona, but when it comes to actually doing.... last week her neighbour freaked out and was threatening to kill her with a gun because she plays music really loud (and if you check her insta stories shes ALWAYS doing that - imagine living next door to someone like that!), you would think she would destroy the guy or something like that chichi get that yayo shit right? well guess what she did?