M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

man f this hoe! idk how anyone can stan this woman or praise anything she does musically (she kinda right about her face surgery tho)

her music is amazing tho

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

her music is amazing tho

her music has been trash for years now. she can't pay good producers bc she ain't got the money and her lyrics are bad. she was just doing fine when she released treasure island and anna wintour but then she fucked it up by beefing with her label, so no, her music WAS good but now she completely lost it.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6VaL4rs.jpg

RmHQhDa.jpg

UIRxd2I.jpg

a couple minutes ago from Insta stories

I hate to say it because I love Lana, but... she didn't really lie?  :biblio:   Maybe she went off track towards the end, but the first picture is kinda spot on...  :toofunny:

I hate to say it because I love Lana, but... she didn't really lie?  :biblio:   Maybe she went off track towards the end, but the first picture is kinda spot on...  :toofunny:

She's entitled to her opinion but the way she constantly goes after Lana is way too obsessive at this point. It's not "tea", it's just hateful.  

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

"she didnt lied tho"

yeah lets all think lana has the moral obligation to look sexy and skinny all the time 

also if there was such thing as looking lean and sexy to sing Bond songs, adele and sam smith wouldnt sing them... or even billie eilish

She's entitled to her opinion but the way she constantly goes after Lana is way too obsessive at this point. It's not "tea", it's just hateful.  

And you're absolutely right, she does tend to take unfair shots at her (like the bowls or flabby arms...  :facepalm: )  I guess hatred is a strong disease- she can't figure out why Lana didn't want to be friends with her, someone who uses racial slurs and f*g in a "feminist way"  :toofunny:

you gotta be kidding me...

Not talking about people on this thread or someone in particular but the way her stans use race and feminism as an excuse to her disgusting behavior makes me wanna throw up. How you can use such SERIOUS subjects to justify the fact you stan a trash person?

Imagine thinking there’s such a thing like saying f-word in a feminist way

Imagine thinking there’s excuses for being fatphobic, racist, transphobic, xenophobic and not just one time... disgusting

you gotta be kidding me...

Do I think she needs liposuction and a new nose job? Absolutely not, she looked amazing at the Grammy's and everywhere else, street or event-wise

Do I think she's too matronly to sing for a Bond movie or be a bond girl? Not even close, I saw the pre Grammy's party and she looked like she could literally be a bond girl dressed like that. And we have 24 from Honeymoon, so there we go right there

Do I think current Lana is a far cry from the mysterious sex icon she was in 2011? with the auburn hair, songs about running off to the races with older men, and the red stiletto nails? ...I mean yeah I can see that point 

EDIT: I hope no one thinks im trying to trash Lana or defend Azealia; not being a sex symbol isn't a bad thing!  :rollin:

You can still love someone and not be happy with how they’ve been acting. I think she’s like the rest of us in how here we are on a lana stan website, so clearly we like her, but a lot of us have been expressing our disappointment or annoyance with her lately lmfao. Also I think Azealia just likes the drama of it all, like as a performance, and getting reactions out of people. I don’t think she’s as invested in all the things she says as people think she is

UbsOye5.png

anna wintour doesn't feel like it's been two years, that shit's still so fresh.

i can't believe she dropped one of the greatest bangers of recent years and then completely fucked up her career further than she already had.