M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

lol the body shaming does not just stretch to lana. everyone who sees the shit azealia (and others) are saying also feel affected. how many people have a body like lana? thousands? millions?

people on here and twitter have already said that they feel personally uncomfortable from all the body shaming. this whole thing isnt just about what is affecting lana, thats the issue.

she is crazy talented, but the excuses for her actions are bullshit lmao. she has no remorse for anything, when has she ever apologized for the shit she says? she's outspokenly transphobic and xenophobic. she is obsessed with lana. she been bringing her up for 2 years now all while lana hasnt said shit to her. its embarrassing.

Lana Del Rey called herself (a white woman) delicate in the same rant that she started by saying Beyoncé (a black woman) just makes songs about fucking and cheating. That was racist. I don't care about Lana being "body shamed"!

Actually Beyoncé does make songs about f****g and cheating.

And body shaming is wrong and what Lana said two months ago does not make her bring body shamed okay.

I completely disagree. In my opinion, Lana made some choices with her rant in that post and maybe people went a bit far with the racist thing but the post was certainly problematic and I agree with people calling her out for it. But you can't say Azealia is not being called out for bodyshaming Lana, we just have to understand that obviously both artists do not have the same exposure. I'm seeing a lot of people attacking Azealia on Twitter for her comments and I'm sure it'll only get bigger and bigger. If we talk about the press making headlines about this, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't only because they fear how Azealia might clap back since she's not known for being silent.

I really can't see why you'd even think Azealia is privileged. Azealia has had feuds with a lot of people and she's got a lot of shit for that throughout her entire career (might even be the reason why her music is not doing well anymore) but she's certainly not privileged. Her social media has been deleted lot of times for the comments she's made in the past and she's been punished a million times just like she probably will be for bodyshaming Lana.

I think what Lana did in May and Azealia did right now have complete different consequences basically because of exposure. Lana mentioned some of the biggest names out there. Of course Ariana, Nicki, Bey, Cardi fans would come to that post and not be nice.

And to be finished, Azealia might be completely wrong for bodyshaming Lana, but there's certainly no reason to call Azealia racist for attacking Lana. Why would that even be a thing?

Because if it were the other way around (white woman talking about a black women’s appearance) it would be labeled racist. That word is so overused now that one day we won’t recognize real racism when we see it. All this does is makes people want to vote for Trump again and we can not afford four more years of Trump.

when she said "you put mayonnaise on the grilled cheese... mayonnaise AND butter..." i felt that

She is a deplorable person. Azeilia is in a basket of deplorables.

lol the body shaming does not just stretch to lana. everyone who sees the shit azealia (and others) are saying also feel affected. how many people have a body like lana? thousands? millions?

people on here and twitter have already said that they feel personally uncomfortable from all the body shaming. this whole thing isnt just about what is affecting lana, thats the issue.

she is crazy talented, but the excuses for her actions are bullshit lmao. she has no remorse for anything, when has she ever apologized for the shit she says? she's outspokenly transphobic and xenophobic. she is obsessed with lana. she been bringing her up for 2 years now all while lana hasnt said shit to her. its embarrassing.

Azeilia is jealous of Lana. She knows she has zero talent and that Lana on the other hand has real talent. Azeilia is one of those people who can’t handle another woman being successful. Azeilia’s IG account should be banned for violating community standards.,

She's well known as a nut job by now. I can't ever take her seriously lmao, and neither does the industry anymore. She's talented as a singer/rapper but after her countless controversies and erratic behaviour for years, her reputation precedes her now.

She could be in One Flew Over the Kukoos Nest. Nurse Ratchet has her meds ready to go!

I have no sympathy for overly narcissistic, fame hungry trolls who relish in being absolutely scummy to people who don't even acknowledge her.

Let her talk.

More like talking to herself. Looks like no one cares about her.

she's nuts

That’s for sure.

new here but anyway.. i believe that azealia is talented (for example check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk like you can't deny..) but obviously her personality is very nasty and i can say i really can't stand her anymore and wish she didn't have a platform to spew hatred all day.

if she really has valid reasons to hate lana, then she should talk about those valid reasons, instead of going so low to comment about her looks which has nothing to do with anything. but overall this isn't even her biggest problem. azealia has a history of going after many artists. she even tagged drake in her current story for attention. i think it's best to just ignore her away, as her trashy opinions aren't worth giving any importance to.

I replaced Azealia Banks with Leikeli47. I walked away from that hot mess awhile ago. Lana was correct when she told her that she could of been the best, but she fucked it up. This World already has enough drama, I don't need it in my music too, that's my escape from all this shit.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

it’s so sad how she used to be That Girl who dropped classic after classic but now she just drops rough unmixed demos as finished songs and spends her time on her insta being transphobic or body shaming or doing whateverthefuck

qfrWuBl.png

it’s so sad how she used to be That Girl who dropped classic after classic but now she just drops rough unmixed demos as finished songs and spends her time on her insta being transphobic or body shaming or doing whateverthefuck

And the transphobic part is really bad. We have a government right now which is very hostile towards the transgender. Her rhetoric only plays into the hands of Trump and Pence whose policies have hurt LGBTQIA+ people.

Delete this thread. 1 vote

Second!!!

I replaced Azealia Banks with Leikeli47. I walked away from that hot mess awhile ago. Lana was correct when she told her that she could of been the best, but she fucked it up. This World already has enough drama, I don't need it in my music too, that's my escape from all this shit.

i agree everybody stan LK47 immediately 

Actually Beyoncé does make songs about f****g and cheating.

And body shaming is wrong and what Lana said two months ago does not make her bring body shamed okay.

So what if she feels empowered singing songs about fucking and cheating? Don't try to hide your racism, lol. You stan a woman who proclaims herselft a feminist, but romantize domestic violence for years now. A place in feminism for women who loves to have their stories told by men who hates them? Bullshit.

So what if she feels empowered singing songs about fucking and cheating? Don't try to hide your racism, lol. You stan a woman who proclaims herselft a feminist, but romantize domestic violence for years now. A place in feminism for women who loves to have their stories told by men who hates them? Bullshit.

1. I didn’t say Beyoncé can’t sing about those topics. Her career her business.

2. Lana never said she was a feminist. Actually most women do not identify as feminists despite believing in equality on the basis of sex. I personally support the ERA.

3. I have not said anything racist here. I oppose all forms of discrimination as I have faced discrimination as an LGBTQIA+ person.

4. Lana does not romanticizes domestic abuse. She writes and sings about experiences. If this is a fan site, then are you really going to suggest we don’t listen to any of the tracks on Ultraviolence? That album is a fan favorite. Lana tells her own story. Men don’t tell her story, so I don’t know where that idea comes from.

Imagine feeling empowered by cheating on someone you're supposed to love. Couldn't be me. Let's not celebrate cheating under the guise of empowerment, that ain't it. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don't agree with Azealia's little tirade whatsoever, but say it all together now: Reverse racism (racism against white people) does not exist. 

Exactly, that user questioning why a black woman isn't called racist for dragging a white woman.. like we all know why 

Exactly :rip: It's funny when people say "but she's TaLENtED!!111!!!" like... she hasn't put a good song out for almost three years now so what's the point? 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Imagine feeling empowered by cheating on someone you're supposed to love. Couldn't be me. Let's not celebrate cheating under the guise of empowerment, that ain't it. 

Beyonce's songs were about Jay-Z cheating on her.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

On 7/30/2020 at 9:49 PM, Bunny Mozart said:

Lana has sung about cheating in her songs before though?, I think singing a song about cheating doesn't mean that you support something like that, it's just music anyway. People can sing about experiences that people go through in life it doesn't mean they support that. Also I think Beyoncé’s songs about cheating weren’t about her being the cheater, she was singing about being cheated on by Jay Z right?

Exactly :rip: It's funny when people say "but she's TaLENtED!!111!!!" like... she hasn't put a good song out for almost three years now so what's the point? 

At least she put out Playhouse last year and Treasure Island + Anna Wintour 2 years ago  :creep:

The point is that men been doing it for ages and they been vangloried for it. Let women have they space too.