M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

2 hours ago, sweetener said:

New double single (allegedly) out next friday

also

The first single sounds AMAZING!!! So excited for it.

But for the “FANTASEA II” she posted, let’s see if she’s actually teasing something or not… i swear to god she’s the sky ferreira of hip hop :bebe:

1 hour ago, athena said:

the arca remix is cancelled..... im not surprised sadly :noparty:

ikyfl… someone better leak that shit quick

I don't care for the Arca remix, but that new single Pocket is actually great :oic3:

Tarantula fell kinda flat but I'm taking it. And honestly, at this point I thought she would never mention Fantasea II again. Wondering what is she going to do after that post :oic: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 11/2/2021 at 6:01 AM, Volta said:

Tarantula / Wings of a butterfly are camp youre not gonna get it the first time you hear it… maybe itll take until the 30th listen but it WILL click eventually i promise you..

ugh i caught myself humming the bridge of wings of a butterfly i hate that u were right

1 minute ago, shadesofdealer said:

Oh god what did she do this time

Yesterday on ig she said the arca collab was cancelled and read her and just before arca was on ig live talking about it without saying her name but basically said Azealia is projecting then Azealia immediately responded by dragging her and calling her a white boy, right after complaining about the hate comments she's gotten for the last decade

8 minutes ago, Sister Ray said:

Lemme delete her discography. Bye Azealia I can’t support your transphobic ass

Yooo I think this is something I have to do as well. Sorry Anna Wintour and Treasure Island bops, I can't stand this girl anymore :eyeroll2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

24 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Yesterday on ig she said the arca collab was cancelled and read her and just before arca was on ig live talking about it without saying her name but basically said Azealia is projecting then Azealia immediately responded by dragging her and calling her a white boy, right after complaining about the hate comments she's gotten for the last decade

Ewwww

shes so gross

whatarecoloris.jpg