M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Genuinely sorry for everyone who went go go see her but wasn't able to, like miss Banks has her issues but she should just  kinda grow up and deal with things. Like I'm not sure why it was (mostly) fine in Auckland, apart from her coming on 20 minutes late and only playing for an hour.

Like I know her music's good but damn, She really won't be doing any touring, at all anymore I don't think.

15 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

Genuinely sorry for everyone who went go go see her but wasn't able to, like miss Banks has her issues but she should just  kinda grow up and deal with things. Like I'm not sure why it was (mostly) fine in Auckland, apart from her coming on 20 minutes late and only playing for an hour.

Like I know her music's good but damn, She really won't be doing any touring, at all anymore I don't think.

i honestly dont blame her since i know the promoters she worked with was being shady about her money and she had a few issues w Australian border force when her Visa wasn't granted on time. But the way she handle this is unacceptable. Yeah, these dumbass motherfuckers did her wrong but she took it out on her actual fans who bought the tickets to fucking see her.

Damn she makes it soooo hard to root for her :cryney2: it's painful & upsetting

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

this is her karma for teasing us with icy pisces and not dropping it 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i honestly dont blame her since i know the promoters she worked with was being shady about her money and she had a few issues w Australian border force when her Visa wasn't granted on time. But the way she handle this is unacceptable. Yeah, these dumbass motherfuckers did her wrong but she took it out on her actual fans who bought the tickets to fucking see her.

Damn she makes it soooo hard to root for her :cryney2: it's painful & upsetting

Yeah, like I get that the promoters have been shit (I'm not sure how it worked with FILTH for AKL because that made sense as a collab there, a very queer club night with AB.) I just can't believe that her Visa wasn't even sorted, she should've just postponed and said visa issues but she's working hard to get it all fixed and so she can play

56 minutes ago, YUNGATA said:

Umm apparently the Melbourne show is back on?

How much you wanna bet people get to the venue and turned away

There is no logic at all

I thought she had stuff thrown at her at Splendour and in Melbourne, not Brisbane? Ofc that isn't an okay thing to do anywhere, ever, but why is she so mad at Brisbane, specifically?

WEAK ASS CURRENCY made me lmao though because she's not wrong :oic3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

WEAK ASS CURRENCY made me lmao though because she's not wrong :oic3:

plssss as upsetting as i was yesterday. I was also cracking tf up when i heard this :hottie: 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 hours ago, Raupeka said:

How much you wanna bet people get to the venue and turned away

I'm already making back up plans for when I look like a fool

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

5 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Screenshot-20221214-184527-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20221214-184514-Instagram.jpg

omggg now I believe it :party: I'm going back to delusion mode and I am fully invested in the fantasy that I will see Azealia Banks live on Sunday

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

it's 2022 and i've still yet to find myself judging her for anything she says or does because a). I don't see it as a reasonable pursuit and b). I care more about understanding her but you do you, to those that do

more to the point whenever I see something she's saying out of her own mouth I feel it's perfectly understandable. She's on a wavelength not too many are in my opinion. This doesn't mean I agree with her opinions either, though, that should go without saying

I get people are inclined to share their thoughts/feelings on the internet but I think there are a lot of things, I don't particularly hold the space to speak on, that play into why people feel entitled or "backed-up" specifically in their judging of Azealia and it's gross to me. And it should be to most under the pretence they stand by what they claim to.

1 hour ago, tranceofsorrow said:

I care more about understanding her but you do you, to those that do

I mean I'm TRYING to understand but bottles were thrown in Melbourne and Byron Bay, not Brisbane

She can obviously do whatever she wants to do, play wherever she wants to play, but it makes no sense

I just feel really bad for her that she feels that way. It's a really shit situation for everyone. She deserves to feel respected and safe wherever she goes, and obviously for whatever reason she isn't feeling that in Australia and I hate that that's the case.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream