M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

6 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

LMAO of course she got dropped :bebe:

That is so embarrassing and so expected…. She needs to just drop like a 30 track with everything decent she’s recorded. Get her on the charts again. She needs to do something other than releasing old songs unless she’s releasing a ton of them at once

guess not because New Bottega is out Feb 22 via Parlophone according to her yesterday :lmao:

It's only a one single deal so after this is out she'll be released I think? Supposedly a follow up contract was supposed to arrive for a Fantasea II release but it never was sent on time which is probably why she made a big deal about everything. 

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Azealia Banks IG Story Archive:

February 22nd, 2023

Parlophone Records, record contracts, distribution services:

This slide is apart of a video message/rant

Screenshot-20230222-232856-Instagram.jpg

This slide has no talking, but "Can't Get You Outta My Head", by Kylie Minogue, plays in the background:

Screenshot-20230222-232850-Instagram.jpg

someone decipher this for me, this b*tch confusing :lmao:

so far

1. Parlophone Broke

2. Don't sell your catalogs blah blah blah recording contracts bad

3. She is still with Parlophone? Even though she badmouthing them?

:whatever2:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

14 minutes ago, kpcenti said:

I'm still hoping someone has the original wav file that she posted for New Bottega. I can't find it anywhere

https://krakenfiles.com/view/lL2JC0BwUg/file.html

here you go, love. i downloaded it and it’s been sitting in my wetransfer lol

signature.gif

"Feels like sugar in me..."

On 3/1/2023 at 11:47 PM, Jaeden xx said:

Does anyone have the story from today where she talks about going back to Fantasea II?

Do you mean the insinuation from this slide?

AB-Moving-In-2023.jpg

This was technically posted very late February 28th, 2023, but I captured this on March 1st during a VIDEO screen recording. AB was mostly talking about New Bottega aka old Bottega and some sort of "bidding war", I'd have to rewatch it and make a transcript or upload it.

Azealia Banks IG Story Archive:

March 7th, 2023

New Bottega Old Bottega, Australians Aussie  Parlorphone Management, Record Label, EDM Version, No Music Video

AB-New-Bottega-Old-Botega-rant-1.jpg

AB-New-Bottega-Old-Botega-rant-2.jpg

AB-New-Bottega-Old-Botega-rant-3.jpg

I think it was a story or two before the "techno mermaid story" but she said something like "I'm going to focus back on Fantasea 2" it's ok so don't go on a big quest to find it though :oprah3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

I never listened to the previous version because I've been ***waiting for it to be on streaming ... so this is a bop to me of course

but damn i hate the fact that she's the featured artist. this is your guys' fault, her label probably thought since everyone bitches and moans about her ~ruining her own career~ that she wouldn't be able to hold her own 

who cares about old floppega, Azealia better drop the rest of the Fantasea II songs even as standalone singles idc, I just want the damn album even if it's piece by piece :defeated: 

i lowkey liked some of the B&P tracks but F2 was THAT beech and she knows it. Icy Pisces, Chaos & Glory, Playhouse C'MON :tanisha:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: