Torren Foot IG Instagram Archive:

Spoiler

Torren-Foot-AB-NB-Annoucement.jpg

Torrenfoot-AB-NB-IG-Story.jpg

Webpage Archives:

Traxsource track purchase page

YouTube description LinkTo

YouTube Webpage Archive, includes scrollable comments

The description mentions a "Sweat it Out Records", based in Sydney, Australia. The Aussie saga continues.

Spoiler

AB-New-Bottega-Link-To-Page.jpg

This is actually sad, and it makes me mad that no one is talking about it. She's been neglected in so many ways, but letting a white man stole her art is unbearable. When it happened to Taylor Swift, a blonde white woman with blue eyes, people reacted very different. 

It's painful to listen to the version released on Spotify, the alterations made to the sound production suck and loses its 'oomph' the original one had. I hope Azealia is able to officially release the song on her own terms.

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

On 3/10/2023 at 5:28 PM, SoftwareUpgrade said:

AB-NB-Torren-Remix-2.jpg

Isn't this the exact same version that was uploaded to her music services last year (even same cover) then taken down? (Did she speak on that or no...)

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 hour ago, Jaeden xx said:

Isn't this the exact same version that was uploaded to her music services last year (even same cover) then taken down? (Did she speak on that or no...)

I'm unsure if it has been posted before?

Do you remember the date, or general season of the year, I'm guessing 2022?

Anotha IG Archive: 

AB-TF-Response-IG-Story.jpg

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

why do I feel like she willingly collabed w this artist and is making up this whole drama :bebe:

like I’m sorry but at this point she’s almost as bad as sky Ferreira like I can’t trust her :oprah3:

A tiny voice in the back of my head has been thinking this :trisha:- unsure though, guess we'll see how this plays out?

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

A tiny voice in the back of my head has been thinking this :trisha:- unsure though, guess we'll see how this plays out?

Right?!? I mean I can’t know for sure but it just seems really hard to believe that he could legally release new bottega without her approval. Something fishy is going on! :dua:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

42 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I'm unsure if it has been posted before?

Do you remember the date, or general season of the year, I'm guessing 2022?

Anotha IG Archive: 

AB-TF-Response-IG-Story.jpg

Yeah in 2022 maybe mid-2022?, exact same version with cover but I think it was only up for a couple days (maybe even a day?) before it was taken down, I'll look through my gallery I might have screenshot it 

UtrMWJM.jpg

Couldn't find a photo but now if memory serves me correct it was uploaded sometime around when Fuck Him All Night was taken down maybe before or after?

UtrMWJM.jpg

10 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Right?!? I mean I can’t know for sure but it just seems really hard to believe that he could legally release new bottega without her approval. Something fishy is going on! :dua:

People always upload unreleased songs on streaming services, it happens every time.

On 3/10/2023 at 9:43 PM, glitch diva said:

This is actually sad, and it makes me mad that no one is talking about it. She's been neglected in so many ways, but letting a white man stole her art is unbearable. When it happened to Taylor Swift, a blonde white woman with blue eyes, people reacted very different. 

Yeah but the issue is regardless of her race(which is somewhat of a factor) she’s destroyed her own reputation by being unreliable, outwardly racist and homophobic-she can’t really be mad that people aren’t rushing to her defence 

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Yeah but the issue is regardless of her race(which is somewhat of a factor) she’s destroyed her own reputation by being unreliable, outwardly racist and homophobic-she can’t really be mad that people aren’t rushing to her defence 

Her ethics aren't really an excuse for this not being reported, cause the media give her cloth every time she releases a single.