M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Are you guys gonna keep the already-released songs? BBD and Chasing Time sound the same. The only difference in HMAR is the motor at the beginning. Yung Rapunxel has that lil intro, and 212 is the same but ima keep that.

Also, idt we've discussed our libraries. I'm p confident that I have everything of hers, minus some of her features, which I don't want.

Are you guys gonna keep the already-released songs? BBD and Chasing Time sound the same. The only difference in HMAR is the motor at the beginning. Yung Rapunxel has that lil intro, and 212 is the same but ima keep that.

Also, idt we've discussed our libraries. I'm p confident that I have everything of hers, minus some of her features, which I don't want.

i think i will use the album only

PD: 

CLOAK WITH SECRET RELEASE DATE: Azealia Banks pulled a surprise move by suddenly releasing her long-anticipated debut album, Broke With Expensive Taste, via Jeff Kwatinetz's Prospect Park (Kwatinetz is also her manager); it instantly blew up online. BWET is already sitting at #4 at the U.S. iTunes store and #8 in the U.K., as well as #1 on both the download emporium's U.S. hip-hop chart and its U.K. alternative chart. Banks is slated to make her first public appearance to support the album by presenting on the MTV EMAs next week. She's earned significant press attention internationally and certainly gives good quote—as she declared to London's The Guardian, "I’m tired of having to consult a group of old white guys about my black girl craft." (11/6p)

The YR intro is essential coming after Ice Princess. I deleted the originals bc they're less alternate versions and more just like "single versions." Except Chasing Time, kept that for the play count.

i'm about to start listening omg idk if im ready

You aren't

Interscope must be fuming now. Lana pls move to Capitol Records.

THIS 

i would really really appreciate if u could post ur library (picture) !