M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Oh this is cute. *adds to BWET* :slayty:

(Album slays btw. Taking back any bad thing I ever said about her. Printing out my Kunt Kard rn.)

Uh yas welcome Brother Kunt. Did you buy it? :creep:

If you purchased it on iTunes, I recommend using the "Report a problem"-feature, there'll be link to it when they e-mail you the receipt of your purchase. Once you click the link and sign in with your Apple-ID, you can choose a subject called something similar to "Purchased the wrong product", and list your problem in the description box. I'm quite certain they're gonna exchange your clean version, for the explicit :) It's worth a shot!

Okay but did you get into Azealia finally?

Is Fantasea: The Second Wave still gonna be a thing? She said it'd be out like the month after the album.

that was back when the album was supposed to be out forever ago

I think we should be grateful for the album that came out yesterday before we worry about that :deadbanana:

BzhmW.png

The album is great, very fresh, very distinct stylistically, i love her musical influences on the album.

Beach A Go Go is...........kinda of a cute mess, but really have no idea why it's on the album, the rest is good though. I do wish Bambi was on it though :(

Wallace, Heavy Metal, Ice Princess, Yung R, Chasing Time, Miss Amor and Luxury are the best. My god Luxury is so amazing, whenever that beat just comes in right at the beginning im like....

tumblr_inline_nd25fv8CL31sk5wcl.gif

The album is great, very fresh, very distinct stylistically, i love her musical influences on the album.

Beach A Go Go is...........kinda of a cute mess, but really have no idea why it's on the album, the rest is good though. I do wish Bambi was on it though :(

Wallace, Heavy Metal, Ice Princess, Yung R, Chasing Time, Miss Amor and Luxury are the best. My god Luxury is so amazing, whenever that beat just comes in right at the beginning im like....

tumblr_inline_nd25fv8CL31sk5wcl.gif

Desperado and JFK are great too and underrated. Soda too.

Is Fantasea: The Second Wave still gonna be a thing? She said it'd be out like the month after the album.

I wouldn't be surprised if she intended to, but the timeline was more based on the anniversary of Fantasea, rather than its relation to BWET.

Desperado and JFK are great too and underrated. Soda too.

Literally my three favorites, not me trying too hard to be a hipster again