M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I wouldn't be surprised if she intended to, but the timeline was more based on the anniversary of Fantasea, rather than its relation to BWET.

Literally my three favorites, not me trying too hard to be a hipster again

Desperado has something so weird that i like a lot since the first time i heard it, like it made me so happy. (Like the Spanish part of Gimme a chance) 

I really like the record, now that I've heard some of it on Youtube. Does anyone know if there will be physical copies released soon? 

Sadly nothings been said about it, but im hoping it will get one, cause i need it. 

If you purchased it on iTunes, I recommend using the "Report a problem"-feature, there'll be link to it when they e-mail you the receipt of your purchase. Once you click the link and sign in with your Apple-ID, you can choose a subject called something similar to "Purchased the wrong product", and list your problem in the description box. I'm quite certain they're gonna exchange your clean version, for the explicit :) It's worth a shot!

Thank you!! They've issued me a refund  :D

So fucking happy with this album. I was really worried that it wasn't going to live up to all the hype from the last few years, but it certainly has. Over the moon for Azealia!

Ice Princess, JFK and Miss Amor are glorious

20r46kx.jpg

I'm not really an Azealia fan, not because I think she's bad or anything, but it#s juts not my kind of genre.

However, I like how her album has some kind of lounge-y feeling at some point and isn't just flat female rap-stuff like Nicky or Uggy. Wouldn't have expected this.

For example I really like Miss Camaraderie, JSK and Desperado and there are other songs that may grow on me, like Wallace, Luxury and Nude Beach A Go Go.

I even may get the CD at some point. Seems to be a decent record to listen to when you are driving at night.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm not really an Azealia fan, not because I think she's bad or anything, but it#s juts not my kind of genre.

However, I like how her album has some kind of lounge-y feeling at some point and isn't just flat female rap-stuff like Nicky or Uggy. Wouldn't have expected this.

For example I really like Miss Camaraderie, JSK and Desperado and there are other songs that may grow on me, like Wallace, Luxury and Nude Beach A Go Go.

I even may get the CD at some point. Seems to be a decent record to listen to when you are driving at night.

stan a bit, and yes, the album is not mainstream hip hop (with its basicness lol), its a lot more than that. 

Guess who cancelled his EMA Performance? Calvin Harris.

K let's see, who is presenting at the EMA's and a known good performer who has just recently released an album? :sass:

Was there anybody Calvin Harris was with and Azealia had a feud with and Calvin as of recently, too?   :uh:

Which female "rapper" was supposed to announce the Calvin Harris performance and will also release a new alberm soon? :willcut:

If Capitol is clever, they should book this performance asap and MTV would add some spice to this otherwise bland award show  :godlaugh: