Sitar

Lorde

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

who produced this? dont say jack antonoff

Malay & Jack Antonoff are the main producers. (Malay is Frank Ocean's main producer and he worked on some of the best songs on Melodrama)

3 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Malay & Jack Antonoff are the main producers. (Malay is Frank Ocean's main producer and he worked on some of the best songs on Melodrama)

oh god, oh well, still i cant wait for this album i'm so intrigued, melodrama was great too, don't really understand why artists these days act like jack is the only producer in the universe though

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

oh god, oh well, still i cant wait for this album i'm so intrigued, melodrama was great too, don't really understand why artists these days act like jack is the only producer in the universe though

they are besties and there is a whole theory of them fucking whole summer and melodrama being about that :deadbanana: it's not like Lana x Jack relationship or sum other artist

41 minutes ago, Guitar Beat said:

Is anything from her even circulating

like...pls just leak Good Fights, Loom, and Lost Boys + Precious Metals

we need ANYTHING

the only unreleased we have is Sway

The way i always thought i'm the only one that knows Loom

15 hours ago, melodrama said:

they are besties and there is a whole theory of them fucking whole summer and melodrama being about that :deadbanana: it's not like Lana x Jack relationship or sum other artist

true.gif