Sitar

Lorde

I don’t think long breaks affects her relevancy. Her next album will be a MOMENT. Similar to Frank Ocean methinks, I’d 100% prefer an album she took her time for over something rushed, it doesn’t make sense to me how one could prefer the other way around

nice cocc bro

i don’t believe she’s coming anytime soon. i dont trust the atrl fanfictions

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Let lana pls get her #1  this time. 

We dont need another Dustbin Beaver situation sudden announcement of album.

I also feel like Lorde is gonna surprise drop this time without any singles idk why

Lorde is no threat to Lana, she’s lost a portion of her core fanbase and the general public (excluding New Zealand). It’s what happens when you do nothing for 4 years.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

19 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lorde is no threat to Lana, she’s lost a portion of her core fanbase and the general public (excluding New Zealand). It’s what happens when you do nothing for 4 years.  

uhmmm ookaaay. Lana has 19.9M monthly listeners and has dropped 3 albums (4 if you count the upcoming Blue Banisters album, 5 if you count the audio book album) since Lorde last released her album four years ago, yet Lorde still has 14.4M monthly listeners, after FOUR years "of nothing". she's 110% passing Lana once the single drops.

anyway, so, i'm so excited for something to drop soon!! ahhh

lABVyGE.png

lorde is one of those artists that has a very basic sound but does so much with what she has and is always delivering unique instrumentals, i'm so hyped for this album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

y'all are so bold and biased here lmao. Lorde has an INSANE hype right now and even locals are wondering about L3. There are new viral tweets every new week. Her monthly listeners on Spotify are 15 million with no release since 2017, while Lana is 19 million with 3 albums since Melodrama. The difference is only 4 million with no music for 4 years. Her tactic literally worked like hip-hop artists who hypes an album for years while not dropping anything (Kendrick, Uzi, Carti etc). When it drops she will get even bigger than Melodrama era because the hype wasn't this much even on that time. Of course she will be passing Lana.