Sitar

Lorde

5 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

Insiders are saying L3 isn’t going to be anything like Melodrama, no “bops.” Are you ready for that? Are her fans ready for that? 

We don’t know right now. Not a snippet has even dropped.

That insider also said that it will sound heavily experimental like Tame Impala's Currents and we should get our weeds and acids ready. Guess what ? Nearly all the Lorde fans i know went crazy when this info came out they all damn ready lmao. By that bop thing he just meant there won't be ultra upbeat songs like Green Light in it. Also you talk like Lana isn't the one that dropped Ultraviolence after Born To Die which was a sound of her local fans wasn't familiar with.

i honestly don't understand why people are so concerned about her commercial performance...she has enough fans that will listen to whatever she puts out no matter how long the wait is. melodrama had a ton of fan hype but she wasn't promoting it after it was released so she clearly doesn't care as much as her peers about the commercial side of things. also - she's not pulling a fiona or a sky (:awkney:), she's allowed to live her life and make music at the same time. you entitled f-words needs jobs

2 minutes ago, paradiso said:

i honestly don't understand why people are so concerned about her commercial performance...she has enough fans that will listen to whatever she puts out no matter how long the wait is. melodrama had a ton of fan hype but she wasn't promoting it after it was released so she clearly doesn't care as much as her peers about the commercial side of things. also - she's not pulling a fiona or a sky (:awkney:), she's allowed to live her life and make music at the same time. you entitled f-words needs jobs

Spill. I felt like i'm the only one here that's not biased for a sec ? Finally someone that understands things :party:

Get this bitch @melodrama off lanaboards lmao, no one wants to here lordes crusty vocals and recycled beats 

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
please do not be rude to other users x

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Just now, melodrama said:

Imma go listen to lorde, I love melodramas GarageBand beats!

Just now, gasstationkween said:
3 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Imma go listen to lorde, I love melodramas GarageBand beats!

You do u bestie 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

22 minutes ago, melodrama said:

From someone that's heard 2 songs off the album

A9DNQ4N.jpg

from someone that claims to have heard 2 songs off the album*

also girl those descriptions literally do not say anything about the music. This literally reads as “I haven’t heard the album but I want you to think I have so let me say something really vague that can’t really be proven wrong when the album releases unless Lorde surprise drops a country album”

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

7 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

from someone that claims to have heard 2 songs off the album*

also girl those descriptions literally do not say anything about the music. This literally reads as “I haven’t heard the album but I want you to think I have so let me say something really vague that can’t really be proven wrong when the album releases unless Lorde surprise drops a country album”

It's not “claims”. It's someone i know and i know how he heard it, that's why i hid his username and pfp. I wouldn't share if it was some random person.

10 minutes ago, melodrama said:

It's not “claims”. It's someone i know and i know how he heard it, that's why i hid his username and pfp. I wouldn't share if it was some random person.

Ok girl you can say that but as far as I’m concerned it’s still nothing more than a claim! I’m sure someone will believe it tho :prettyhurts:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

37 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Lorde really has no vocal range at all.

It's usually the production that carries her.

But yes she has great ear.for melodies.

She writes catchy tunes and the layering adds depths. 

Writer In The Dark ? The high note on Homemade Dynamite ? Her live covers on her shows ? I'm praying ATRL opens the registrations soon so i can go, what's this forum wtf ?

Bringing up NFR is really a mute point since we been knew that she created that album to be extremely digestible by the GP. I say that as someone who adores the album. 

anyways, lorde always delivers so I’m excited to see what she brings to the table with her the new sound she’s going for! Still have no clue why Lana stans are bitter towards her in 2021 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Y’all are weird af. If you don’t like her, don’t enter the thread for her :rip: 

anyways I haven’t fully clicked with an entire album of hers yet but I’m super intrigued for this one. Descriptions sound super cool, although I really hope st Vincent is not one of the collaborators. She’s become absolutely unbearable in the last year 

man im so fuckingggg boooooOOoooOOored of these insiders dropping crumbs like they sum fucking hansel and grethel. 

if you aint having anything worth it, keep it. im pretty sure i can imagine something on my own while i wait