Sitar

Lorde

9 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

the goddamn bloody turquoise might mean the album's sound is turquoise to her since she has synesthesiaย 

does anyone know what the sound of turquoise invokes?ย 

Comeback of the decade is coming no it's true it's true

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

So should I wait by the phone like Iโ€™m just a kid, tonight at 9PST for the drop? Or not?ย 

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

12 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

the goddamn bloody turquoise might mean the album's sound is turquoise to her since she has synesthesiaย 

lmaooo the fact that every indie artists who came out in 2012/2013 had synesthesia ? they probably talked themselves into having itย 

21 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

lanaโ€™s SILENCE ? she literally released an album two months ago and is planning to release another album within the year yalย are so fucking spoiledย ย 

I think itโ€™s more about lana constantly saying โ€œIโ€™m making this albumโ€,ย โ€œnew album is coming soonโ€ and โ€œalbum is coming out_โ€ andย thenย album either never comes out, changing the dates constantly, or not giving us any info as to whatโ€™s go on bts when it comes to the delays so weโ€™re left in the dark on whether or not this album is going to come out and if it will come out.

she definitely gives us a lot but...her releases and hyping up albums that never come out have been incredibly unprofessional these days and to be frank - it gets tiring to be so unsure with her all the time.

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  gZ0f.gif

ย 

24 minutes ago, melodrama said:

this is really gonna be comeback of the decade, it's the same level as Rihanna and Adele's comeback, it's just the alt girl version of it

ย 

I'm here for itย :kris:

3 hours ago, melodrama said:

this is really gonna be comeback of the decade, it's the same level as Rihanna and Adele's comeback, it's just the alt girl version of it

Can we stop calling comebackย every time an artist releases an album within their normal album cycle?? ??

ย 

Justย as muchย time passed between PH and Melodrama..ย 

ย 

24 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Can we stop calling comebackย every time an artist releases an album within their normal album cycle?? ??

ย 

ย 

Exactly. And realistically, she hasnโ€™t been gone for VERY long tbh. Some artist are like this, for example Florence + The Machine, Robyn and even Gaga when you donโ€™t count A Star Is Born.

3 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Exactly. And realistically, she hasnโ€™t been gone for VERY long tbh. Some artist are like this, for example Florence + The Machine, Robyn and even Gaga when you donโ€™t count A Star Is Born.

Yeah Melodrama tour ended lessย than 3 years ago which is not that long??ย 

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

ย 

ย 

You really thought you did something here huh ? I and other people call it a comeback because this time she literally vanished off the internet since 2018. between ph and melo she was using social media, posting everywhere, and updating us about the album. she did none of those on this wait.

55 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Y'all keep forgetting about her leaving social media too

50 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Yeah Melodrama tour ended lessย than 3 years ago which is not that long??ย 

and she is not using social media since less than 3 years ?

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Is this coming out tonight or were Twitter ?s lyingย 

if it comes out tonight ill pass away...we need the all knower to bless us with a date

Just now, TayIor said:

if it comes out tonight ill pass away...we need the all knower to bless us with a date

I know Iโ€™m very excited for this for some reason I think itโ€™s going to be a serveย 

ย 

I love the titles and the descriptions sound like such a good sound for herย 

ย 

I need it out now!

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I know Iโ€™m very excited for this for some reason I think itโ€™s going to be a serveย 

ย 

I love the titles and the descriptions sound like such a good sound for herย 

ย 

I need it out now!

I know!!! I love reading the theories on it, I can totally see it being a summer album, getting out of depression, totally need that right now haha