Sitar

Lorde

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

why do i have a feeling its gonna suck lol

it may be your conscious telling you what action you're craving, lorde is gonna slay as always

Im not gonna bother searching for snippets

i want to be so excited that this is coming earlier but honestly it just makes me sad that leakers and insiders have fucked up yet another artists album rollout 

Imagine waiting 4 years to release A new song only to have the plans fucked up by some dbree leaking?

PRISON!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for not talking about news but recently I've been SMASHING Million Dollar Bills like 9087654657890 times a day and I think I have to face the fact that friendship ended with Bravado, now MDB is my new favourite Lorde song :defeated: Perfect running song as well and it's so summery

ZKcaooE.png

It’s pretty good. I don’t like the end though, once the build up releases it sounds way too much like something I’d hear in an advertisement on TV for some medication or something :rip: 

Just now, Marius said:

This is cute. Especially at the end. 

Wait I’m the opposite I loved the beginning chill vibe and didn’t like the last minute :rip: 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

It’s pretty good. I don’t like the end though, once the build up releases it sounds way too much like something I’d hear in an advertisement on TV for some medication or something :rip: 

Wait I’m the opposite I loved the beginning chill vibe and didn’t like the last minute :rip: 

Listening to for the second time to reconsider my opinion. :makeup: This definitely not a radio hit. Just a cute little moment before the official single. 

giphy.gif