Sitar

Lorde

Idk why y’all are complaining I really love it so much omg… this is perfect 

I definitely see the comparisons to at the holiday party (and daddy’s home in general), I actually noticed that they sounded similar before I even checked this thread. But Daddy’s Home is my favorite album the year so far so maybe that’s why I’m loving this song 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Is that not what the original ATHP is :rip: 

well the backup singers on ATHP diversed well from Annies voice which gave the song more interest whereas listening to solar power I dont know who's singing what cause they're all variations of the same indie alt girl voice

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, pin up galore said:

well the backup singers on ATHP diversed well from Annies voice which gave the song more interest whereas listening to solar power I dont know who's singing what cause they're all variations of the same indie alt girl voice

True I forgot about the backup vocalists on daddy’s home, I only listened to that album like three times in the release week :rip: 

1 minute ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I can't wait to hear it myself but was it worth the wait to you?

It’s always nice to hear Lorde so yes

But in terms of artistic growth, it doesn’t sound like 4 years worth, like the way PH -> Melodrama was for me. We still have to hear the whole album. The thing that bothers me about this song is how relatively weak the lyrics are. 

2 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I can't wait to hear it myself but was it worth the wait to you?

It’s good but nothing incredible, it’s not a Royals moment…I think it’s because her sound isn’t really fresh anymore.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

14 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

A bit of a Lana rip off but it’s expected with her…..especially given it’s Jack producing, The sound is like toned down MAC and Venice Bitch. 

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s good but nothing incredible, it’s not a Royals moment…I think it’s because her sound isn’t really fresh anymore.  

Sis really is trying her best at tearing L down :flop: it’s funny tbh

16 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

A bit of a Lana rip off but it’s expected with her…..especially given it’s Jack producing, The sound is like toned down MAC and Venice Bitch. 

if you think it sounds like Lana wait until you hear "at the holiday party" by st vincent! 

which is absolutely a good thing btw, daddy's home is my aoty i'm so here for more of it

X----into me, into you----X

i love the song!! eclipse had already said the album would be a 70s beachy moment a while back, so that as kinda what i was expecting and it made me even more excited for what is to come in the album. also, i could see this becoming a hit kinda like watermelon sugar last year?? if she promotes it and everything which i really hope happens

Just now, mansfield ringer said:

She did not disappear for 4 years just for this to leak OMG... feeling so bad and not gonna listen tbh

idk what happened but it was available on all streaming platforms officially (- spotify), i was able to listen to it legally before they took it off again... what the hell happened? some intern is gonna get fired today