Sitar

Lorde

Most of the responses are it’s cute , okayΒ :cat:Β i think that it will grow on us and also with melodrama my listening experience was definitely better when i listened to the album in full

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

ItΒ does resemble MAC.Β It's a fun track. Nothing super exciting. Might get some radio play since it's quite summery. But IΒ like the ladder part of the song. I'm interested in which direction the album will go.Β 

-Homeland of the Gods-

The song is forgettable and disappointing. Oh well.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Okay everyone has diff opinions but i just heard a preview and I loved it it has growth, complexity, and classic Lorde. i didn’tΒ hear any Lana imoΒ and one of the reason everyone is saying MAC or VB is probably because Of Jack’s recognizable guitar and acoustic style
ButΒ it’s notΒ gonna be the best song on the album just like green light or royals weren’t so keep the faith Β :nails:

I like all the elements except for the lyrics. The build to the end is nice. I definitely don’t hear Venice Bitch or Mac in this at all, maybe a teensie bit of Daddy’s Home, but the vibe gives me much more like early 2000’s Sheryl Crowe (with worse lyrics).Β 

4 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

I'm only one who don't listen to leaks and wait patiently to songs/albums?:smokes:

relatable, listening to the leaks kills this whole anticipation inΒ me, also it's super magical and a little ritual of mine with every release to wait patiently till midnight and finally be able to experience for the first time and enjoy what i've been waiting for for so longΒ :wub:

I’m usually ok with listening as long as I know it wasn’t a malicious leak. The song was released. Not really anything we can do about it and it’s still coming out lol. I think it’s a really pretty summer lead single. Been listening to it here and there and i’m really starting to love it!!!!!!!!Β 
Β 

Definitely giving me Faith by George Michaels but idc I think it’s amazing honestlyΒ 

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

51 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

I'm only one who don't listen to leaks and wait patiently to songs/albums?:smokes:

Β 

technically most of us listened to it when it was legally uploaded to every platform except Spotify this morning...

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

its getting better w each listen i love this song it's gonna be on heavy repeat this summer

it didnt change the world it didnt give me whiplash i'm not screaming but here it is on repeat

Β 

+++++++++++++++++++++++

ok i listened and it’s definitely not the COMEBACK green light was but i can tell i’m totally gonna love this more with time and when i learn all the lyrics. but yeah it definitely is giving promo single vibes. not AMAZING but definitely not bad at allΒ