Sitar

Lorde

1 hour ago, NewportBitch said:

Mike Dean was supposed to work on the new Lorde album 

Def think the psychedelia would’ve fit better 

this is SO shady to jack omg replying to a tweet dissing him by saying that the only reason jack got to work on it was because he turned it down.. i KNOW jack is seething

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Ugh this bitch is so annoying, why does she move her hands so much?:toofunny: Bad song. Shitty video. Worst comeback ever. Wow I can’t believe people consider her one of the best alt-pop girls:deadbanana: Thank God that Marina and Lana exist. 

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

Ugh this bitch is so annoying, why does she move her hands so much?:toofunny: Bad song. Shitty video. Worst comeback ever. Wow I can’t believe people consider her one of the best alt-pop girls:deadbanana: Thank God that Marina and Lana exist. 

It's really not that serious. Go touch some grass pls  :lolliney:

Now that this appears to be a Jack Antonoff hate thread (What's New.mp3), I honestly just think that all the girls are gravitating to the new folk vibe trend, I don't believe Jack is the one to blame lol, just last year he worked with CRJ and their works sounds nothing like the acoustic driven stuff he does with Lana or Taylor, and even at that I feel like there's a clear distinction between Solar Power/NFR/Folklore and Evermore.

And I'm just gonna say it, I will take Jack's Jingle Bells every single time before Mike's WWW beat, this Mike circlejerk and Jack hate train needs to be stopped.

Anyways, this actually reminded me a lot of LIV's Wings Of Love even down to the cult-like music video lol, love the summery and carefree vibes they share.

I'm super excited for Mood Ring and the overall album (specially after Eclipse said her Venice Bitch is coming)!!! And super glad that she always reinvents herself, every album seems to be their unique world and sound, it's always refreshing to see an artist evolve into a new style of music and slaying it this smoothly.

8nl2OpX.png

9 minutes ago, TheBoss said:And super glad that she always reinvents herself, every album seems to be their unique world and sound, it's always refreshing to see an artist evolve into a new style of music and slaying it this smoothly.

Are you even serious? This will be just her 3rd album and the first 2 are not even that different from each other…where’s the reinvention?:lmao:

7 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Are you even serious? This will be just her 3rd album and the first 2 are not even that different from each other…where’s the reinvention?:lmao:

Because Pure Heroine and Melodrama are nothing alike? Lyrically and sonically, it's not that hard to catch lol

8nl2OpX.png

3 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

OMG??! Where did he say that?

On Solar Power's thread on ATRL, apparently there's a lot of tea being spilled there :hooker:

8nl2OpX.png

5 hours ago, NewportBitch said:

Mike Dean was supposed to work on the new Lorde album 

Def think the psychedelia would’ve fit better 

He chose Lana :sass:

The beach from the music video is gorgeous :oprah:

Don’t listen to this with headphones. Go plug it into your stereo system. I plugged it into my parents home theatre and WOW. The crispness of the guitar, the vocals, the details. Idk who engineered this but it feels like Lorde is in my room with me. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

OK solar power finally grew on me. i’m really excited for what’s to come and i can’t believe i’m actually starting to like anthony fartano!! lorde lana and marina are saving me slowly but surely this year as i enter my quarter life crisis. i cannot wait for what’s to come 

also i’m gonna try and steer clear from BOZ and eclipse during this era because they seem to spoil/ruin things for me. i want to be surprised. 

lovin it tho besties 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Don’t listen to this with headphones. Go plug it into your stereo system. I plugged it into my parents home theatre and WOW. The crispness of the guitar, the vocals, the details. Idk who engineered this but it feels like Lorde is in my room with me. 

Laura Sisk - her work is incredible. VB/MAC, Melodrama, 1989 etc. say hello:ma:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

14 minutes ago, lamms said:

Laura Sisk - her work is incredible. VB/MAC, Melodrama, 1989 etc. say hello:ma:

oh didn't she just win a grammy for folklore? well deserved!

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

The song is nice, but I don't like the second part of it. Nothing is WOW. She looks gorgeous in the mv! I really like her yellow outfit and her hair. But all these group dances and beige outfits made me fell like I am watching a cult and Lorde is the leader. :toofloppy: That makes me really uncomfortable :toofloppy:

song is ugly, reminds me of Real Women Vote For Trump, this is so disappointing 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever