Sitar

Lorde

30 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Streets are saying Solar Power might not even debut in the top 20.

Good.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

No Better is an abomination. Easily her worst song. Im jealous youve never had to hear that shite

probably the worst take in this thread possibly even this forum.. No Better is a bedroom pop masterpiece that perfectly emulates the teenage feeling of summer leading into winter and eats up most of the standard edition tracks and in fact Tim Cook should be hailed as the true savior for letting the iTunes girlies to experience such a wonderfully crafted and emotionally deep bop for the kids in the summer :nails: deserved to go #1 on the BBH100 for 19 weeks straight YUP 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

7 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Jack is overrated and Pure Heroine absolutely EATS Melodrama bye 

this tea right here...

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

4 hours ago, TRENCH said:

I joke on Jack being overused and ZZZ but he did good on Melonmama & I will die defending that album as being a great breakup record

Melodrama is so good....and I will die right along side you

Solar Power has lost with each listen to my ears. I'm very frightened.

Lorde, please fire Jack Antonoff. Melodrama was top notch but the new single is :um3:

WAIT, is it like an Antonoff thing to make a great record with a singer and then subsequently drop quality/memorability? I can only speak for Solar Power, but some of the fan responses to Lana's Chemtrails were terrible (though I love the record, honestly).

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Solar Power just doesn’t have the same edge as anything else she’s released IMO. I really hope there’s some anthems like 400 Lux, Ribs, Sober, Perfect Places, etc... we KNOW she can pull off that minimalist sound, I just hope it’s not too stripped back / acoustic of an album. :ohno:

14417469274.gif

as someone who casually liked lorde (one song from each previous album. literally) i gotta say, Solar Power blew me out of the water!!

it's....... so chill? and she doesn't sound so fucking intense sad like she did before.

i really love this song. especially with apple music lossless spatial audio blasting in my car.

the love for this song has made me go back and dive into the other two albums, and i'm appreciating them a lot more! solar POWER indeed!

can't wait for this album.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Jacks style recently seems so underdeveloped like the songs all sound like early demos to me idk.. he’s probably tired of making 25 songs a day with Taylor trapped in a log cabin.