Sitar

Lorde

58 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

listen it’s a beautiful song and i love it, but a very odd single choice. i feel like i would’ve appreciated this more within the whole album. but it’s growing on me 

I wanted mood ring hq

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i actually really love this song :rip: i can't believe the lorde stans are hating what she's putting out!!!!

while i do agree maybe jack antantofmnkdfniksoff maybe has overworked his song producing brain (and it may sound reductive and similar to other stuff he's touched)-- he does sometimes make some really nice stuff. like wasn't the entire melodrama album executive produced by him? except homemade dynamite?

idk, i think maybe i'm just blown away cause i was never a stan pre-solar power but

WHEW i'm geeked up. if i were her i probably wouldn't have chosen SUCh a slow/moodyish song for the second/promo single? 

and i think she should definitely release at least one more before the album. maybe in two weeks from friday? idk

so yeah, i love this binch and her weed smokin ass summer lovin shit

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Not really feeling this one, either. It’s not a bad track necessarily, and I like the title/what she’s singing about, but the presentation of it all doesn’t click for me :ohno:

I’m VERY curious to see how the Grammys will play out… as of right now this isn’t AOTY worthy but I will be upset if they give Lorde the grammy for this record when it seems as though it’s a spin-off from NFR. Lana really paved the way for this one

giphy.gif

i think this song would be so much better if it was titled "Stunned at the Nail Salon"... like shes there, getting her nails done, and she find out some SUPER HOT TEA about one of her friends or like a guy, and the information is just SO wild that shes.... STUNNED at the nail salon!

23 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

i think this song would be so much better if it was titled "Stunned at the Nail Salon"... like shes there, getting her nails done, and she find out some SUPER HOT TEA about one of her friends or like a guy, and the information is just SO wild that shes.... STUNNED at the nail salon!

lanabanana11

well im not a huge fan of this either (my least fav from the 3) but im not too fond of COCCs production too / wild at heart so you can guess why

im kinda sad since, because judging by the title at first sight, this was the one that i was most excited about but its so underwhelming :rip: its literally her just mumbling about random topics and tying them together with a drug apology

6 hours ago, LanaTheRay said:

The girls keep going back to Jack because he’s probably gay and only like a closeted homosexual needing a beard would willingly marry Lena Dunham so he won’t like try to sexually harass the girlies when they’re alone in the studio like other producers

Were you stoned at the nail salon when you wrote this? :oprah3:

Stoned And Can't Come Up With Anything Good In Jack's Studio is so boring. Not it sounding like Wild At Heart and talking about on the vine. She's down bad rn. Is it too late to scrap this album and start over without Jack anywhere near it or any other pop girl album again?

2 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

now wait a minute… maybe you should co-write her next album B9524650-96-A5-41-D0-BD9-B-2-A9-E5-D281-

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

18 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

Stoned And Can't Come Up With Anything Good In Jack's Studio is so boring. Not it sounding like Wild At Heart and talking about on the vine. She's down bad rn. Is it too late to scrap this album and start over without Jack anywhere near it or any other pop girl album again?

the fact that mike was supposed to work with her and didn’t get to this time around is heartbreaking 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I like it but damn the chorus melody is exactly the same as the verse melody of hope is a dangerous thing it’s mildly distracting. I do hear the similarities to wild at heart too, but that copied hope melody is even more blatant than Lana’s copied Radiohead moment lol. 

1 hour ago, mrborntolose said:

the fact that mike was supposed to work with her and didn’t get to this time around is heartbreaking 

The fact that Mike chose Lana

Spoiler

Just speculating :coffee: