Sitar

Lorde

5 minutes ago, COCC said:

Stoned at heart and Wild at the Nail Salon

:trisha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

omg i feel so bad for both lana and lorde, clearly neither knew about the other ones song and now they're in this godawful "who's the real copycat" situation aaahhh :rip:

that being said, i like both songs! in the long run I'll probs get more out of WAH tho!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I can imagine Lana on the phone to jack ‘you are such a slut, when you told me that melody was made especially for me? But you’re just pulling stuff out the left overs draw that impressed other girls’

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

23 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

omg i feel so bad for both lana and lorde, clearly neither knew about the other ones song and now they're in this godawful "who's the real copycat" situation aaahhh :rip:

that being said, i like both songs! in the long run I'll probs get more out of WAH tho!

except that lorde has 100% listened to lana's music so i don't understand why she gave jack's v similar production on stoned @ the nail salon the okay to publish. lorde n jack hearing something else?

the real criminal/copycat is jack tho (for copying his previous work)

Edited by Alison by Slowdive

mUENGN9.png

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

the real criminal/copycat is jack tho (for copying his previous work)

This. Just this. Take a vacation, Jack, and come back with renewed ideas for further productions.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

omg let’s not forget that Wild at Heart basically samples (interpolates?) How To Disappear.  LMFAOOOOO we need to see how many songs Jack has done with this chord progression 

1 hour ago, TRENCH said:

omg let’s not forget that Wild at Heart basically samples (interpolates?) How To Disappear.  LMFAOOOOO we need to see how many songs Jack has done with this chord progression 

I forgot about that my god…:horror2:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, TRENCH said:

Wait someone once posted a video of a song Jack keeps reusing on different albums. I hope I can find it :eek3:

Edit: Where is it :kum:

Edit 2: here

https://m.tiktok.com/v/6950144302878035206.html?_d=secCgYIASAHKAESMgowpSpscJlyCSZpPL8iLQd26A36pLG6W%2BHeKgfxxXdvDrRReYRi4rWH0%2FWDIDMrpAWQGgA%3D&language=en&preview_pb=0&sec_user_id=MS4wLjABAAAAcJWQZYx8QVrypFNE9B9k56atf4-rTaldyS2uMOUB0FZj8jCUGfBXd2duVx8FtZC6&share_item_id=6950144302878035206&share_link_id=605436D3-2416-4238-A2E9-6FE59119B4E4&source=h5_m&timestamp=1618256027&tt_from=copy&u_code=dfg6hihc6i29ag&user_id=6896717675743413253&utm_campaign=client_share&utm_medium=ios&utm_source=copy

even tho i'm not the biggest fan of the singles i still have faith that she will pull through and deliver a heart-wrenching album. 
i wasn't even that excited for Melo with the singles and it's now one of my favourite album of all time.

LET'S PRAY LADIES AND GAYS LET'S PRAY 

so I turn but I learn not to turn into a wildfire 

to light up your night 

with only a smile and nothing that burns

jA3GJUb.gif

1 hour ago, imyourman said:

even tho i'm not the biggest fan of the singles i still have faith that she will pull through and deliver a heart-wrenching album. 
i wasn't even that excited for Melo with the singles and it's now one of my favourite album of all time.

LET'S PRAY LADIES AND GAYS LET'S PRAY 

You know I actually feel, as many here, that the singles will sound 100000 better within the album. So I wouldn't be surprised if the album turns out to be really good as a whole in the end. I really love, say, Chemtrails despite the critics it has received due to it being produced by Jack and showing *not enough innovative elements* in it. I believe something similar is gonna end up happening with Solar Power tbh :agree: 

I'm just not too fond of the singles election - even if I have no clue on what the other songs sound like.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: