Sitar

Lorde

1 hour ago, melodrama said:

From RideOrDie (Eclipse) on ATRL:

FZdhKA1.jpg

Yeah I’ve been thinking that a long time that the album should be considered as a whole. Also how on earth does a label let people have an album for 6 months, that’ just crazy. If I ran a label and found out someone was leaking information I’d do an internal investigation and that person terminated or sued.  So we should be thankful they don’t seem to care.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Stoned at the Nail Salon sounds exactly like something that Lana would release, and maybe that’s why I love it so much :wub:

I liked Solar Power, but I feel much more passionate about this one. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

On 8/1/2021 at 1:51 PM, melodrama said:

not yet, but we know they are the worst tracks on the album and deserved not to be on the og album. every real insider so far called them skips ?

how can something be so much worse than solar power and stoned at the nail salon? the bar is already low 

19 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Stoned at the Nail Salon sounds exactly like something that Lana would release, and maybe that’s why I love it so much :wub:

I liked Solar Power, but I feel much more passionate about this one. 

yeah its because she literally took the melody from 2 Lana songs  ? it’s not a coincidence 

On 8/4/2021 at 7:54 PM, KeybladeMeister said:

I don't hate the album tracks so far, I just feel like they're bad single choices much like Billie. We shall seeee

nt a billie thread but i feel like she shouldve released the title track as 1st and Oxytocin as 2nd/promotional it wouldve been more impactful

Soon it will be one week. I'm not ready for it. What if the album ends up a failure? What if it's too good and my heart ends up exploding with joy? Is it a record to listen on full volume? In ambient sound? Next to a bonfire? In the car? On the beach?

I'm probably too excited about this. I'll have to control to not end up disappointed 

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

Soon it will be one week. I'm not ready for it. What if the album ends up a failure? What if it's too good and my heart ends up exploding with joy? Is it a record to listen on full volume? In ambient sound? Next to a bonfire? In the car? On the beach?

I'm probably too excited about this. I'll have to control to not end up disappointed 

Literally same, I'm not ready for it. I'm not ready for it to be good as fuck. Or I'm not ready for it to be her worst album. Everything feels hanging in air, like not clear. We'll see in 13 days I guess.

it's so boring with no single covers whatsoever :crossed: 

and I wish the album had a different cover :crossed:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy