Sitar

Lorde

15 minutes ago, lizyyygrant said:

i can’t get into Fiona sadly. I like her lyricism and her music isn’t bad but...I just can’t 

yeah i get this, i was like that too... it just needs to click, and when it does it's like the second coming of jesus.

so, grindr deleted my account for promoting solar power which i, quite frankly, don't get it, like, who else would listen to lorde's new album beside the gays? i stand by my choice and i do think it was the right place to do promo :blanche7:

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

I dont like Jack shouting randomly in dominoes either.  That was cringe and unwanted 

Just like him talking randomly a couple words after the chorus in Not All Who Wander Are Lost :eyeroll2: I wonder why would he think it would be a good idea to put his vocals in these songs... like, great you are producing them, but, dude, your watermark? :awk: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

51 minutes ago, lizyyygrant said:

i can’t get into Fiona sadly. I like her lyricism and her music isn’t bad but...I just can’t 

have you tried When The Pawn...? its definitely her most digestible album and has this incredible industrial-jazz sound throughout if u haven't checked it out maybe you should give it a shot :)

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 hours ago, pin up galore said:
  Hide contents

is that jack screaming MARIJUANA in Dominoes? its a lil cringe imo :awkney2:

First in NAWWAL now this. Can he shut up and not make this his producer signature. Why are the girls letting him get away with it, it’s not cute :wtf2:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

6 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

so, grindr deleted my account for promoting solar power which i, quite frankly, don't get it, like, who else would listen to lorde's new album beside the gays? i stand by my choice and i do think it was the right place to do promo :blanche7:

MOTHER OF GOD. AMAZING POST <3 I love you.

Mmeow~

1 hour ago, yourolllikethunder said:

After these reviews I am nervous but still excited and I keep refreshing the tracking for my music box and blue swirl vinyl ? 

ahhh i haven't gotten a tracking email for my blue vinyl, hope it ships ASAP!

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:
  Hide contents

I just don’t get how Eclipse was so off. ? Critics aren’t eating it up. It’s not that psychedelic. Fan base isn’t as divided. The deluxe tracks being better than his rankings suggest

Tbh I doubt he even had the album 6 months, probably only a few songs. He sounds waaay off

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, House of Balloons said:

she set the bar too high, her fall from grace was inevitable 

eh...nah. this albums just boring. I hate to see the comments like “oh of course she’ll never live up to melodrama” like...no? I just expected a cool and interesting album. 

12 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:
  Hide contents

I just don’t get how Eclipse was so off. ? Critics aren’t eating it up. It’s not that psychedelic. Fan base isn’t as divided. The deluxe tracks being better than his rankings suggest

There’s always the possibility that he had access to songs that were modified afterwards, although I doubt it. Or maybe he had access to some songs and not the whole?!? I usually have similar tastes to him (he was « right » about Wolf Alice), so I’ll see tomorrow, when the album is out in my time zone. 

Just now, lizyyygrant said:

eh...nah. this albums just boring. I hate to see the comments like “oh of course she’ll never live up to melodrama” like...no? I just expected a cool and interesting album. 

The album isn't THAT bad, it did exactly what it's supposed to do, Lorde understood the assignment perfectly and delivered. It wouldn't get as much backlash if it was released by any other hit or miss artist who wasn't constantly held to high expectations, but since it's Lorde's album and Lorde 'the future of music' can do no wrong then it's an irredeemable dumpster fire.