Sitar

Lorde

i relistened to the first half of the album yesterday and it was a lot better than my first listen. this album id a grower i guess

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

About a week later and the album has really grown on me. Enjoying it almost daily. Didn't really like Ocean Feeling at first, but now I think it's... yeah boppy :party:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

fallen fruit is a nice song but there's this faint microwave beeping noise at the end of the track that made me anxious

also dominoes is nice too but the police siren EVER so faintly in the beginning is......... anxiety inducing as well lmfao

i don't appreciate these real world noises when i'm blasting them in my car. i keep forgetting dominoes has the police siren and i be driving,, looking in my rearview wondering where the fucking lights are gonna be coming from and if i have to get over!!!! dislike it emphatically when artists put sirens in songs lmfao. it just is ugly. don't do it.

other than that i'm really having a great time with this album!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

13 hours ago, alexspears said:

fallen fruit is a nice song but there's this faint microwave beeping noise at the end of the track that made me anxious

Yeah there's always weird fucking noises when Jack Antonoff is involved and you just have to try to ignore them tbh. I can hear weird and imo unnecessary shit in almost every song and I'm blaming Jack because NFR was like that, too

Like 2:21 in The Path. The fuck is that? A coyote?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

13 hours ago, alexspears said:

10 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Yeah there's always weird fucking noises when Jack Antonoff is involved and you just have to try to ignore them tbh. I can hear weird and imo unnecessary shit in almost every song and I'm blaming Jack because NFR was like that, too

Might be reading too much into it but my theory is the electronic presence on Fallen Fruit is symbolic of industrialisation's stain on the planet. It would be in line with the lyrics; the beeping being an intentionally strange and unsettling (all Jack criticism considered, I still don't think him and Ella could sit in the studio and think 'wow this is such a lovely sound!') technological noise that unsettles listeners in the same way the 'ones who came before us' unsettled the Earth. Also I can't remember where but she made a point of the fact that the synth right before 'From the Nissan to the Phantom to the plane' was one of two synths on the record, which makes sense as well because she goes on to mention these machines which have contributed to polluting the planet. And I don't think it's a mistake that the strange synths appear on the most acoustic-y folksy song on the album!

But yeah even if that is what the sounds represent, they still don't necessarily sound good lol, kind of like those comedy films that are intentionally/ironically bad but that doesn't make them enjoyable and they are... still bad. I personally don't mind/like the sounds but I can understand why you wouldn't

nice cocc bro

1 hour ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

synths >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> acoustic guitars

I like the record but this is so true!

I tried to listen to the album multiple times, but… it never worked for me. I really don’t like it. The worst thing is this odd feeling of subtle presumption all over the place… and boredom too. I’m sorry, and I hope that the next project will take a different path!

The more I listen to Oceanic Feeling, the more I feel blown away by it.

Truly a career highlight which will sadly get often overlooked, but I won't ever forget it, I'll post about in on LB once a week, post a fragment on my IG story nobody watches, even sing it to my cats in the future 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif