Sitar

Lorde

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

not her removing Pure Heroine Extended from streaming & putting The Love Club EP on it with No Better being a separate Apple Music exclusive single that’s not available in the US leaving Swinging Party removed everywhere i

Wait wasn't swinging party released as a pormo single or I'm tripping?

Update: it's true, this bitch

8nl2OpX.png

53 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

not her removing Pure Heroine Extended from streaming & putting The Love Club EP on it with No Better being a separate Apple Music exclusive single that’s not available in the US leaving Swinging Party removed everywhere i

It's not on her profile anymore but it's somehow still available
https://open.spotify.com/album/6rnzvZhe3PA57xKcKLRtJ6?si=qGsPPWDBSbGafVYpRusPWA

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

3 hours ago, TheBoss said:

She's apparently releasing a remix of Stoned At the Nail Salon feat. Harry Styles, Megan Thee Stallion & Jesy "the UK Baddie" Nelson, the fuck. :deadbanana:

that's def fake like 100% fake but it would be camp

qfrWuBl.png

On 6/14/2017 at 10:06 AM, Jean said:

I expected it to be less commercial (?), it's not timeless album. As soon as Pop music changes its sound, this album will be forgotten  :noparty:

lol

On 6/14/2017 at 10:45 AM, Chris Cuomo said:

Witness > this garbage

31gizellevskatie.gif?itok=YTUUHNlj

LOL

I thought solar power would've grown on me more by now but with time I started liking it less. I don't think it's a terrible album, I'd still put it on as background noise, but it's just so bland. Especially when you compare it to her last 2 albums. Like, it really has nothing going for it. I remember listening to it for the first time being so excited about the bridge of Fallen Fruit cause it had a beat lol, that's so sad. The Path also started out beautifully, an amazing way to start an album, but then halfway through the song just turns into Herbalife the musical.. I didn't expect her to top Melodrama, but I just expected more.

& People can go on and on with their "this is a weed album, it's meant to be boring. you can't relate to it cause it's happy. your brain is too small to understand that acoustic guitar is far superior than synths!" but that really won't make the album any less boring lol. Going from an album as good as Melodrama to this is just tragic. Solar Power was a big disappointment.

qfrWuBl.png

16 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

wtf is wrong with her

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever