Sitar

Lorde

On 5/26/2022 at 1:39 PM, Ceremonials said:

should i finally listen to this album... 

If you will, Mood Ring, The Path, Stoned at the Nail Salon, Hold No Grudge and Fallen Fruit are probably the best.

From my side, I like all but Secrets, and for Dominoes, Big Star and Leader I have to be in the mood to enjoy them. But the rest I'm fine with.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Fuck this pretentious stinky ass bitch. I just know Lorde smells like rotten milk and eggs. She's ugly, her music is fucking terrible, and she wants to be Lana Del Christ so fucking bad she had Jack give her Norman/COCC leftovers. What a pathetic ugly little troll she is. GROW UP LORDE YOU UGLY FUCKING BITCH YOUR MUSIC IS TERRIBLE BITCH! 

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin

3 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

Fuck this pretentious stinky ass bitch. I just know Lorde smells like rotten milk and eggs. She's ugly, her music is fucking terrible, and she wants to be Lana Del Christ so fucking bad she had Jack give her Norman/COCC leftovers. What a pathetic ugly little troll she is. GROW UP LORDE YOU UGLY FUCKING BITCH YOUR MUSIC IS TERRIBLE BITCH! 

Ma’am, this is a Wendy’s :oprah:

Just now, COCC said:

Ma’am, this is a Wendy’s

M'AM LORDE IS UGLY HOW DOES SHE HAVE STANS WITH HER GARBAGE FUCKING MUSIC SHE NEEDS TO RETIRE AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE FOREVER AND NEVER COME FOR LANA EVER AGAIN OR TAKE HER REJECTS! LANA NEEDS TO PUT JACK'S ASS IN LINE FOR THAT HE'S AN UGLY ASS MOTHERFUCKER TOO HOW DARE HE DISRESPCT QUEEN FUCKING LANA LIKE THIS. 

Imagine tearing someone down that doesn't even know you exist. Least she's successful and has actually done something in thier lives, unlike your basement dwelling, keyboard warrior arse :coffee: Go outside and touch some grass @BrokenBoy 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

16 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

Imagine tearing someone down that doesn't even know you exist. Least she's successful and has actually done something in thier lives, unlike your basement dwelling, keyboard warrior arse :coffee: Go outside and touch some grass @BrokenBoy 

But I don’t give a fuck what you think about so yeah fuck youuuuu! And Lorde’s ugly 

On 6/5/2022 at 9:49 PM, BrokenBoy said:

But I don’t give a fuck what you think about so yeah fuck youuuuu! And Lorde’s ugly 

Yet you cared enough to reply and repeat your rhetoric with nothing else to say , nevermind it actually being  of interest to say the least. You don't have to like her or her music but going for her looks is as tacky as gold taps in a mansion. She's gorgeous and always has been imo.  Jack can work with who ever he wants to and girl, it's 2022 not 2013. The beef between the pair is old news and blown out of preposition anyway. I know this is news to you but two highly successful women, who work in the same genre, can exist in the industry without the need to pit them against one each other. Also using misogynistic slurs like bitch against women shows exactly what kind of person you are :awk:

Anyway stream Fallen Fruit. The best track on Solar Power. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

26 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

I mean at least your username checks out I'll give you that

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Does anyone know if there's been any soundboard rips/HQ audio from the SP Tour yet? I really like some of the slight differences in the arrangements for this tour (i.e. the background vocals in Homemade Dynamite) and was hoping there were files somewhere :hair: