Sitar

Lorde

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

and she can’t afford to wait another 4 years or else she’ll tank

i know she's been working with dev hynes but i'm hoping for the banishment of jack lol (isn't he getting married anyway, maybe should focus on that ) 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

i saw her live last night and it was genuinely the best show ive ever been to. it was just so special and the way she interacts with her fans is truly so magical. if u still have the chance to go see her live, i would highly suggest you do so, its truly a surreal experience. the visuals, the setlist, the outfits, the energy…shes a true performer. hopefully ill see her again soon! 

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

11 minutes ago, lizzys said:

i saw her live last night and it was genuinely the best show ive ever been to. it was just so special and the way she interacts with her fans is truly so magical. if u still have the chance to go see her live, i would highly suggest you do so, its truly a surreal experience. the visuals, the setlist, the outfits, the energy…shes a true performer. hopefully ill see her again soon! 

did she shush you?

I actually like her blonde hair. It suits her. She was so adorable and funny. Loved her moves haha. A true star. Also her live singing voice is kind of different to her studio recording one. Didn't know that. But I like it!

And I'm in LOVE with her now after seeing her live this weekend. EVEN with Solar Power title track, which been my least fav track from her. Thb I've barely listened to the songs of Pure Heroine the last few years but after her concert I'm into it as fuck. Her live show was a succes in many ways.

Just wish she added Hard Feelings, Sober, Sober II, Writer In The Dark, Stoned, Big Star, Fallen Fruit to her setlist. Maybe instead of "Secrets Of A Girl"... I still think "Secrets" sounds exactly like an opening to an early 00's tween Disney Channel movie and well, it's cute I suppose. I love Robyn but I really, really, enjoyed that Lorde did the "Welcome to sadness" part herself in the live version.

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

10 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

Does anyone know what song starts at 4:39?

white teeth teens?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

On 7/20/2022 at 7:48 PM, BluebirdXO said:

Does anyone know what song starts at 4:39?

She sings Biting Down, the line bolded below, with white teen teeth in the back. The muffled lyrics right after, im not sure ..

Skip a hit, don't make a sound
It feels better biting down
Breathed so deep I thought I'd drown
Listen to the beats resound

On 7/21/2022 at 7:44 AM, Nightmare said:

white teeth teens?

23 hours ago, TRENCH said:

She sings Biting Down, the line bolded below, with white teen teeth in the back. The muffled lyrics right after, im not sure ..

Thanks ❤

2 hours ago, Furor Poeticus said:

She dropped a video for Oceanic Feeling:beyonce:

It's the best song on Solar Power to me and it's a shame it doesn't receive as much praise as it deserves

one of her best songs ever imo!! that and the first track from solar power absolutely top tier material.

aOaIzH2.gif