Sitar

Lorde

3 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

i really have just heard lost boys snippet and we should talk about it more.....

if lost boys + good fights aren't released for pure heroine 10th anniversary i'm literally commiting a homicide 

6 hours ago, Voignamir said:

if lost boys + good fights aren't released for pure heroine 10th anniversary i'm literally commiting a homicide 

i mean.... right, they are just too good and fit in between other PH tracks so well, also Loom is such an iconic title i think everybody forgot about this one, so yeah we need lorde leaks minus solar power sooooo much

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 11/29/2022 at 7:18 PM, the ocean said:

leak the ORIGINAL lyoc3 :true:

me spreading rumors about there being an original lyoc3

no but i thought it was actually a thing lol :true: 

i'm with y'all, we should get some Lorde leaks. i fear she's not using any of those but i remember her saying we would get the Melodrama outtakes. where are they ma'am :brows: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

21 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

no but i thought it was actually a thing lol :true: 

i'm with y'all, we should get some Lorde leaks. i fear she's not using any of those but i remember her saying we would get the Melodrama outtakes. where are they ma'am :brows: 

There were vocal outtakes of her shushing Jack. She performed them live

whatarecoloris.jpg

I'd love to see Lorde do a cute mixtape for L4, not Caprisongs, but just Lorde kinda throwing things at the wall. Another thing I want Lorde to do is try do a Mood Ring sounding album, like that Timbaland production, imagine that, a Timbaland produced Lorde project

On 12/28/2022 at 3:11 PM, Raupeka said:

I'd love to see Lorde do a cute mixtape for L4, not Caprisongs, but just Lorde kinda throwing things at the wall. Another thing I want Lorde to do is try do a Mood Ring sounding album, like that Timbaland production, imagine that, a Timbaland produced Lorde project

YES. Mood Ring is one of the few songs I ended up actually loving from SP, and I'd love that sound in more than one song for the next project. And preferably a couple beats too :omg: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

16 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i wonder if she’s coming in 2023 :defeated: by the way she’s talked about L3 in her emails it seems like it’s coming together, i can’t believe it’s already been almost 6 years without an album from her

babes it’s been a year 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

y'all act like solar power is that bad

it's definitely her weakest project BY FAR and there's a couple duds but for the most part it's still very solid and y'all act like she did a farrah abraham

i think the thing is that it is her weakest project by far, it wouldn’t be that much of a problem if a mediocre pop girl released it but we know she can do better, she’s proved that. it’s not a 100% bad album but it’s just very disappointing coming from her. i guess someone can say that it’s not fair to hold artists to the standard of their best work to date, but i do think that musicians, especially only 3 albums into their career, should be getting objectively better with each project or at least staying the same. maybe a very small drop in quality after an album as good as Melo is acceptable, but the HUGE drop in quality that happened from an album as good as Melo to SP i feel like is lowkey kinda unheard of in recent years in terms of my taste at least