Sitar

Lorde

Great music video for a great song. Trying to build my own interpretation but imo basically i feel like shes trying to say that you need to stay comfortable with yourself, dont try to drawn your deep thought with alcohol and stuff. Dont be ashamed to be alone, thats not a weakness

I saw her at Lollapalooza last night but her set got cancelled due to weather 4 songs in

how did they do that? :rip: was she told to just walk off stage or did she say something while she was on?

lABVyGE.png

how did they do that? :rip: was she told to just walk off stage or did she say something while she was on?

her stage manager said something to her right after she said "i'm about to perform a song i've never done before" and they pretty much dragged her off the stage and she was like "i'll promise i'll be back i'll be right back" but they didn't let her go back on :/

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

Idk if this is weird to want but I'd love a video for The Louvre or Homemade Dynamite; my two favorites from this album.

I want a visual album for this ldsjflkjsdkf

I want The Louvre, Sober, Homemade Dynamite and Hard Feelings/Loveless, if I can't have all of them, haha

lABVyGE.png

Wow, what a boring video. Every f*cking DJ does this "different landscapes" thing for their boring mainstream hit. The only thing that#s missing is a few models in bikinis.
I'd thought Lorde was a better artist, especially with those GREAT visuals in the Melodrama booklet. This is just generic and forgetable

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!