Sitar

Lorde

okay but where's the collectors edition of melo thoooo literally didn't buy the deluxe bc of collectors and if this bitch doesn't release it i'll b pissed bc now i have neither

Got my deluxe blue vinyl today. Some of the songs skip. I looked up some stuff and apparently, a lot of people are experiencing that Anyone have any info on this? I contacted the Lorde store but it's not worth it if all of the records are going to have skips.

Overall, I'm just happy I got it. The vinyl is gorgeous and my favorite songs don't skip + the prints are stunning!

8V7Yvel.png

Got my deluxe blue vinyl today. Some of the songs skip. I looked up some stuff and apparently, a lot of people are experiencing that Anyone have any info on this? I contacted the Lorde store but it's not worth it if all of the records are going to have skips.

Overall, I'm just happy I got it. The vinyl is gorgeous and my favorite songs don't skip + the prints are stunning!

Yeah never waste your money on coloured Vinyl, it fucks up the grooves and never sounds as good

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yeah never waste your money on coloured Vinyl, it fucks up the grooves and never sounds as good

Aghhh I've heard that but all of the ones I have (After Laughter for example) sound so good. Oh well. I'll just buy a standard version since this was more of a collection item for me anyway. Sober doesn't seem to be skipping on the 2nd play though!

8V7Yvel.png

Aghhh I've heard that but all of the ones I have (After Laughter for example) sound so good. Oh well. I'll just buy a standard version since this was more of a collection item for me anyway. Sober doesn't seem to be skipping on the 2nd play though!

Yeah some work fine and sound good, i have a few decent ones but its always a gamble. Which is why i stick to plain black now

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

You can try to stop the skipping by taping a quarter to the end of the needle. My paradise vinyl used to skip over 1/2 of the tracks and now it doesn't skip at all

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

You can try to stop the skipping by taping a quarter to the end of the needle. My paradise vinyl used to skip over 1/2 of the tracks and now it doesn't skip at all

Are there like tutorials on this?

8V7Yvel.png

I've been listening to The Louvre more than 200 times this past week and a half. I'm obsessed with it. I'm obsessed with the "we're the greatest, they'll hang us in the Louvre, down the back, but who cares, still the Louvre" line. It's just one of the most beautiful love songs ever written. It's as simple as that.

And Bravado is tbqfh her best song. 400 Lux, Bravado, The Louvre, the Holy Trinity

ZKcaooE.png

okay but where's the collectors edition of melo thoooo literally didn't buy the deluxe bc of collectors and if this bitch doesn't release it i'll b pissed bc now i have neither

This! We were promised a luxury package, at this I'm expecting a box, lined with deep blue velvet, lp, cd, photo/lyric book... I want the works