Sitar

Lorde

DBfBMDUVoAAcjKB.jpg

Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O’Connor (born 7 November 1996), known by her stage name "Lorde," is a New Zealand singer-songwriter and multiple Grammy Awards winner. She released her first EP, The Love Club EP, in March 2013 and her first single, “Royals”, in June 2013. Her debut album, Pure Heroine, was released on September 27, 2013.

Yay a Lorde thread :) I began listening to her about three months ago when Grimes tweeted  about her. I think her songs are quite impressive because she recorded them when she was only 15. My favorite song of her is this remix of Bravado. Usually i am not even that much into remixes but this one is perfect and i love the way her voice sounds on it. I have never heard her sing live though. Is there any live footage of one of her concerts? 

Is there any live footage of one of her concerts? 

This is all I can find:

I'm pretty impressed with her live voice based on that. Loooord I hate getting too into new artists because then it's just a waiting game but I like her sound a lot.

Just bought her EP :umadney:

I wasn't a big fan of Royals, I thought it was just okay, but I really like Tennis Courts!!!

Tennis Court is probably my favorite Lorde song already, i can't stop listening to it. Not even wear I leave it on repeat just to do so, but I keep coming back to it no matter what I play in-between.

However, Royals isn't even the best song on her EP. The Love Club and Bravado are both brilliant. Promise you'll be impressed :tyvm:

My newest addiction.

She sounds so fucking good...

Can't believe she's 16.

Anyone can PM her stuff?

I have her EP in lossless, is that okay by you?