Sitar

Lorde

6 hours ago, TRENCH said:

I... believe this? I’ve noticed she has a liking for releasing albums in years ending in odd numbers 201(3), 201(7)... so why not 202(1)

also it seems to be every other odd number year now that i think about it...

it's probably a coincidence but it's definitely something to think about

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

hmmm i think that the album could be coming in 2021 but not because she likes to release music in years ending in odd numbers but more because of the span of 4 years between albums 2013 - 2017 - 2021 like in four years you live enough things and go through enough experiences and changes to write an album etc.

It's what taylor has said a few times that she liked to release music every two years because the year right after releasing an album the first things you do are very similar to your previous release but by taking a span of two years between them you change enough to release something that is actually different, and I really think that Lorde feels the same way but maybe she likes/wants to take more time than two years to develop things more and evolve more as a singer/writer/artist/person.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Shanice Jones said:

There’s a snippet of a song but idk the name, also, wasn’t Precious Metals an outtake?

I’m not sure, I haven’t kept up with her leaked stuff so i have no idea, i’ve just been curious if there was anything? I have no unreleased from her tho so i definitely need to start collecting if there’s any

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

21 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

I’m not sure, I haven’t kept up with her leaked stuff so i have no idea, i’ve just been curious if there was anything? I have no unreleased from her tho so i definitely need to start collecting if there’s any

because nothing ever leaked. we have a snippet of a melo outtake because she posted it herself lol

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever