Sitar

Lorde

20 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

man im so fuckingggg boooooOOoooOOored of these insiders dropping crumbs like they sum fucking hansel and grethel. 

if you aint having anything worth it, keep it. im pretty sure i can imagine something on my own while i wait

If you don't like it don't read or engage? I'm sure there are some fans who appreciate any info no matter how small

27 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

although I really hope st Vincent is not one of the collaborators. She’s become absolutely unbearable in the last year 

wdym?? I don’t really follow them but I liked their collabs w Bon Iver and Taylor

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

4 hours ago, melodrama said:

Writer In The Dark ? The high note on Homemade Dynamite ? Her live covers on her shows ? I'm praying ATRL opens the registrations soon so i can go, what's this forum wtf ?

lana stans typically dont like lorde bc of stale 2014 beef, but theres a lot of us who love and appreciate ms Lorde too :hooker: i cant wait for L3. i just hope jack didnt produce it lmao

15 hours ago, Shades said:

lana stans typically dont like lorde bc of stale 2014 beef, but theres a lot of us who love and appreciate ms Lorde too :hooker: i cant wait for L3. i just hope jack didnt produce it lmao

Lorde has added Get Free to her Homemade Dynamite playlist

Spoiler

Screenshot_16.jpg

That makes me hopeful that they're on good terms now or at the very least that they don't hate each other

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

On 5/8/2021 at 1:54 PM, Party Favor said:

Bringing up NFR is really a mute point since we been knew that she created that album to be extremely digestible by the GP. I say that as someone who adores the album. 

what

literally what

now i have to intervene on this fucking thread lol you think a 9min track is digestible? 

31 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

what

literally what

now i have to intervene on this fucking thread lol you think a 9min track is digestible? 

The way that she did is. As soon as the instrumentals start, some of my friends go to the next track. Is not as you're going to miss anything not listening to the full version. Most of the GP probably only listen to the full version of VB while driving. Besides that, the album is extremely appealed to the GP

people are already announcing tours so unless she's planning to surprise drop maybe the insiders were just fucking with us :crai:  

i just can't see what she would be waiting for at this point if the album is done like are they ( label ) worried about billie releasing soon or ? 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

people are already announcing tours so unless she's planning to surprise drop maybe the insiders were just fucking with us :crai:  

i just can't see what she would be waiting for at this point if the album is done like are they ( label ) worried about billie releasing soon or ? 

Maybe? I could see they waiting till September, so she won't compete with Billie. But this would be nonsense 

I’m expecting July the earliest for any sign of music. sigh :rip:

Olivia Rodrigo’s album is coming out next week and the full court hype should carry well into June. 

Billie rivals Lorde in terms of sales and attention but it depends on if Lorde’s team cares about that. I think they care about having space for publicity at least. 

I'm praying to all the pop gods that Lorde won't become the new Sky Ferreira and release nothing for more than 5 years.

Miss Sky is the queen for now, 8 years now of drought.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I'm praying to all the pop gods that Lorde won't become the new Sky Ferreira and release nothing for more than 5 years.

Miss Sky is the queen for now, 8 years now of drought.

lorde actually has work ethic tho

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 hour ago, Party Favor said:

lorde actually has work ethic tho

You're full of tea sis 

I hope in the next album she pulls another Kate Bush and goes super experimental like in "Writer in the Dark".

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 5/17/2021 at 6:32 PM, NewportBitch said:

I’m expecting July the earliest for any sign of music. sigh :rip:

Olivia Rodrigo’s album is coming out next week and the full court hype should carry well into June. 

Billie rivals Lorde in terms of sales and attention but it depends on if Lorde’s team cares about that. I think they care about having space for publicity at least. 

But Olivia has nothing on Lorde :eek: I know she's being like the moment in *some* sectors, but do we remember the Pure Heroine era? I don't think this is anywhere near for a fair comparison. I think a surprise drop would definitely kick start the era in good form.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: