Sitar

Lorde

It’s cuteee it reminds me of older songs for some reason the ending especiallyΒ . I think that i have to relisten to form an opinionΒ 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

this whole song feels like im being edged....like it feels the entire time like its building up to something bigΒ that just Never comes?

Β 

(that being said i enjoy it and am still excited for the album)

It’s out for me on Apple Music. I love itΒ :party: perfect summer bop.Β 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

OMG I LOVE IT !! SHE SERVED!! PERFECT FOR BEACH & SUMMER DAYS. IT'S QUITE FUN . I LOVE THE BUILD UP IN IT. IT ALL FLOWS SO WELL

YES FUCKING YES!!!:oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

13 minutes ago, Forgotten said:

It's really cute but sounds like reworked venice bitchΒ :awkney:

Lock jerk antonoffΒ in a cage and don't let him out never

I don’t hear Venice Bitch at all?!

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

i liked it, its cute, they should have kept the instrumental going at the end and had some more of the trumpet, and allowed the instrumental to fade out, it would have been more reminiscent of the way they actually made music back then, i don't like this current trend of making every song really short, it's really annyoying

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

jackoff always works with his artists so closely together so it wouldn't surprise me if this was an actual outtake/demo from the daddy's home sessions that he gave to lorde lmao...

Β 

still a good song though

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

2 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

Β 

Β 

very similar

no cause with marina copying Annie and now Lorde... solar power is literally just a white indie girl version of ATHP Jack Antonoff is glitchingΒ 

Β 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifΒ  Β tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifΒ Β tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Β 

I really like Solar Power right now, but I think it'll definitely be a grower for me - it's perfect for leading into the summer thoughΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

29 minutes ago, Forgotten said:

It's really cute but sounds like reworked venice bitchΒ :awkney:

Lock jerk antonoffΒ in a cage and don't let him out never

Β 

I like the song but Venice Bitch, sweetie...