Sitar

Lorde

4 hours ago, Mer said:

can the little rat who patronized me for "nOt kNoWinG tHe nATurAl cAlENdAr" come and tell me what significance July 21st has in terms of natural events? 

I could only find symbolism for July 23th

Maybe the natural calendar was just to hype the first single?

Universal Music NZ said the song will be out Thursday in New Zealand. Which means at LEAST 8 more hours (it's Wednesday, July 21st, 4:00PM in NZ as a type this). Could come out at any time tomorrow during the day....

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRhicsPhGWv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

On 6/4/2021 at 11:56 AM, melodrama said:

The insider that leaked Solar Power and Mood Ring says the album is directly dropping or dropping 1 week after the singles

we were all so happy that day...

6 hours ago, ultralife said:

this is seriously the most anticlimactic album rollout of all time.... i get what she's going for but to make us wait 4 years for this anticlimax is such a slap in the face

She’s not moving with the times, she’s still releasing music like it’s 2013, where as you have a big single and wait months and months.  Today you need at least 3 songs out and lots of promo to get anywhere…listeners need engagement.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m excited to see how this new song will sound as I was so excited for new music and within a week or two I was kinda over solar power hopefully SATNS will have new production instead of reused stuff :pls: and will get me excited again for the album 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

I’m very pressed bc I like the lyrics and her voice sounds great but this album feels so soulless to me cause the production is SO unoriginal 

I usually like Jack and defend his work as he sort of has signature styles for each artist he works with but this is SOOOOO painfully COCC/NFR-lite it’s sick lol. Wish she would have taken these songs to someone who could have been more creative with them

It's a really nice song. The title track + California are finally growing on me, I'm slowly getting excited for the album, I can imagine it'll give me similar end-of-summer/end-of-august vibes NFR gave me

That said, I definitely hear Wild at heart