Sitar

Lorde

4 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

Soon it will be one week. I'm not ready for it. What if the album ends up a failure? What if it's too good and my heart ends up exploding with joy? Is it a record to listen on full volume? In ambient sound? Next to a bonfire? In the car? On the beach?

I'm probably too excited about this. I'll have to control to not end up disappointed 

Saaaame

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, NewportBitch said:

Edit: tweet was fake? it said Mood Ring will come out on August 9

I had read something that it would be out between August 2-13. So maybe on the 9th? Or a couple of days before release? This album seems to have a « loose plan » when it comes to singles: we know the order but the dates aren’t set in stone, apparently. 

1 hour ago, melodrama said:

The album will have 7 music videos wtf :party::magikarp:visual era upon us

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSRxXRHI9pi/?utm_medium=copy_link

if it's anything like solar power this will be the least visual visual era ever fdgdfgjhk

On 8/6/2021 at 1:14 PM, Redhydrangeas99 said:

I’m craving Helen Of Troy

apparently the deluxe tracks are the worst 

I really don’t understand why they didn’t give Solar Power a psychedelic outro like Venice Bitch has? It could’ve really turned the song around tbh

we know they’re not above ripping of Lana cause stoned at the nail salon rips off Lana many times so there was nothing stopping them

like idk a long, 4 minute long psychedelic outro would’ve been perfect to set the scene and the vibe for the rest of the record.. whatever 

11 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

I really don’t understand why they didn’t give Solar Power a psychedelic outro like Venice Bitch has? It could’ve really turned the song around tbh

we know they’re not above ripping of Lana cause stoned at the nail salon rips off Lana many times so there was nothing stopping them

like idk a long, 4 minute long psychedelic outro would’ve been perfect to set the scene and the vibe for the rest of the record.. whatever 

we have Oceanic Feeling that does that

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

I refuse to believe that a song called Helen of Troy is forgettable 

It simply has to be iconic :oprah3:

Hm I would put California above title track. 

I also wished that the outro of Solar Power would have “soooolaaaaar owwwwa” in the background but Lorde repeats the chorus “my cheeks in high color overripe peaches” on top of it. It would have more of a pop punch

1 hour ago, melodrama said:

we have Oceanic Feeling that does that

i hope its a serve but regardless what was stopping them from doing that with solar power too?.. especially considered it's the title track

56 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Eclipse does not have the best music taste in the world it’s his opinion. He’s right about some things but not always. So take it with a pinch of salt. 

yeah that is very true i would not trust anything he says but coupled with what we've already seen and heard it looks more credible if that make sense

58 minutes ago, melodrama said:

less than 12 days left and it's crickets ? why she's not starting the promo or teasing

Probably won’t hear anything until the middle of next week 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance