Sitar

Lorde

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

I  cannot believe y'all thought oceanic feeling was gonna top venice bitch.... im sorry the clownery in this thread is so high

Lol i don’t think it was the general consensus (even Lana and Jack together again couldn’t top it, IMO), and I have yet to hear it, but a good progressive and ethereal track would be a dream :flutter:

17 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

What's everyone's top 3 from each record?

Mine are:

PH - Team, 400 Lux and The Love Club

MD - Hard Feelings/Loveless, Green Light and The Louvre

Hard Feelings/Loveless is my favorite Lorde track. Judge me

Pure Heroine: Buzzcut Season, Bravado, A World Alone (I also have a soft spot for Biting Down)

Melodrama: Writer In The Dark, The Louvre, Sober II

Solar Power (predictions): Fallen Fruit, California, Mood Ring

mUENGN9.png

25 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

What's everyone's top 3 from each record?

Mine are:

PH - Team, 400 Lux and The Love Club

MD - Hard Feelings/Loveless, Green Light and The Louvre

Hard Feelings/Loveless is my favorite Lorde track. Judge me

Pure Heroine: 400 Lux, Buzzcut Season, Ribs

Melodrama: Liability, Green Light, Supercut

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lol i don’t think it was the general consensus (even Lana and Jack together again couldn’t top it, IMO), and I have yet to hear it, but a good progressive and ethereal track would be a dream :flutter:

sorry not a lana thread but I dare Lana + Rick Nowels and Dan Auerbach to give it their best shot

mUENGN9.png

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

this hurts so bad cause it's true......

anyway so y'all don't call me a troll the fallen fruit snippet is really promising 

2 minutes ago, Rainbows said:

3/5 from The telegraph https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/lorde-solar-power-review-underpowered-shift-every-girl-outsider/

Solar Power, review: an underpowered shift from every-girl outsider to over-privileged solipsist

omg damn lol "Produced and partly co-written once again by the ubiquitous Jack Antonoff, it takes a similar analogue approach to arrangements as his recent work with Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift." :crai:

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Anything but Jack who is out of ideas 

jack needs to go on a tropical vacation for 4 years and reset

mUENGN9.png

35 minutes ago, CyberKid said:

No, it’s true. The distorted synths in its second half are what cemented the song for me

I always see it in everyone's bottom list and it's so sad. It's always on replay on my playlist

7 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

omg damn lol "Produced and partly co-written once again by the ubiquitous Jack Antonoff, it takes a similar analogue approach to arrangements as his recent work with Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift." :crai:

jack needs to go on a tropical vacation for 4 years and reset

Wow. I couldn't read the whole thing because of the paywall. From the title alone, it seems like they were harsh though.

at Big Star right now so far this album’s better than I expected tbh Fallen Fruit was really good. Idk how reliable those reviews from people who heard the album already were from a few pages back but I remember specifically reading Dominoes and Big Star sound like the same song but they really don’t

qfrWuBl.png