Sign in to follow this  
Tropico

CharlieHidesTV

I didn't know what to think of this video when I first saw it. I will give her credit for the fact she had many of the details spot on unlike all of the other parody videos, but give it a rest. This video is about 10 months too late. It's stale. Move on.

I didn't know what to think of this video when I first saw it. I will give her credit for the fact she had many of the details spot on unlike all of the other parody videos, but give it a rest. This video is about 10 months too late. It's stale. Move on.

Agreed. Funny, but outdated. She doesn't even look like that anymore.

1olt2g.jpg

In light of his new video, I was just wondering if anyone likes the other works of CharlieHidesTV

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's his latest video 

"Lana Del Rey - Young & Beautiful (Banana & Blueberry Smoothie)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKKSlKcylu0&feature=youtu.be

He likes to over-exaggerate the personality of celebrities, in this case he likes to take the piss out of Lana's long monotone voice & choice of words (basically the things she says in the Ride intro). I truly find it hilarious. If you're wondering who the other woman is in the video, that's Laquisha Jonz, one of his own made up characters that he includes in a lot of this videos.

He also has done "Shit Lana Del Rey Says" which carries on his trilogy of "Shit Madonna Says", "Shit Lady Gaga Says", and "Shit Cher Says"

He really does like to make sure his videos are detailed, he even has Lana's tattoos and he made sure he researched her thoroughly before portraying her. My favourite line has got to be "If I were a pizza I'd be a Hawaiian pizza, because the juxtaposition of the savoury ham and the sweetness of the pineapple reflects the complexity and diametrically imposed.. polar.. bits.. of me."

Other people he likes to impersonate:

Lady Gaga

Madonna

Cher

Adele

Elton John 

tumblr_mxtjryqQbT1r3azxeo1_500.gif