shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

I love her first 3 albums so I'm really excited to hear an album that's sonically close to her older workย :nails:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

I love Lykke so f****ing much,ย 

every album has a different sound and I totally love it. I'm so sad that her tracklists are so short (even tho she's recording non-stop). I hope she won't cut my favoite snippet teasers for the new album... I fell in love with the "baby I been there/back for you/I still want more" song and another song that she teased on january 20 & 21 2020 with lyrics "please stay/I will break ... it's paradise". I hope there's an insider here that could confirm if the songs are in or not ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ I also hope we'll a colored vinyl again โ™ก.ย 

I talked to her at one of her yard sales, had her sign some merch & chatted!ย she told me itโ€™s coming out aroundย late spring.ย 
ย 

Also hoping โ€œmaybe itโ€™s loveโ€ made it on the album cus the preview was good!ย 

The title track on I Never Learn puts me in a trans like state, such a good song. That album takes me back to 2014. I long for similar tunes.ย :angie:

Sheโ€™s back!!! And itโ€™s the song I was hoping sheโ€™d release ever since she teased it almost two years ago <333ย :defeated::crai:ย 

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

2 minutes ago, coldsparklingmountaindew said:

is "back for you" on the album???ย 

no

ย 

"Lykke Li returns with her fifth studio album EYEYE. The LP is an eight track story about lust, attraction, attachment, and rejection; the landscape of love. The songs are inhabited by moving images that neither start nor end. Each film functions as a visual loop, concise as a haiku, yet continuing in perpetuity. The result is a somatic, repetitious experience. Compounding chapters between a dream and reality."
ย 

1) NO HOTEL 2:26

2) YOU DON'T GO AWAY3:13

3) HIGHWAY TO YOUR HEART 3:59

4) HAPPY HURTS 4:56

5) CAROUSEL 4:14

6) 5D 3:45

7) OVER 3:44

8) รผ&i 7:12

ย 

Out 20th May.

8 minutes ago, 111 said:

no

ย 

"Lykke Li returns with her fifth studio album EYEYE. The LP is an eight track story about lust, attraction, attachment, and rejection; the landscape of love. The songs are inhabited by moving images that neither start nor end. Each film functions as a visual loop, concise as a haiku, yet continuing in perpetuity. The result is a somatic, repetitious experience. Compounding chapters between a dream and reality."
ย 

1) NO HOTEL 2:26

2) YOU DON'T GO AWAY3:13

3) HIGHWAY TO YOUR HEART 3:59

4) HAPPY HURTS 4:56

5) CAROUSEL 4:14

6) 5D 3:45

7) OVER 3:44

8) รผ&i 7:12

ย 

Out 20th May.

wait no?? why tf is the song not on it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ what about the song she teased on january 20th & 21th in 2020? If I get the lyrics right from hearing it's "look away into me, I will break" ... these were my 2 fav teased songs :/ ...ย ย 

i love No Hotel, it wasn't the most immediate click as it's pretty low-key but it's so raw and emotional and it has some of that INL era magic that i'm obsessed with and i think it could be a really good album-opener. It also reminds me a bit of Love Me Like I'm Not Made of Stone.

i thought she quit music..

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย