shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

2 hours ago, coldsparklingmountaindew said:

why? after the release of "So Sad So Sexy" she had an interview ('Time Talks', you can find it on youtube) where she already said that another album will come ...

i swear i remember hearing that

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

23 hours ago, Brightsun said:

Is it only in the movie you love me 5d

is it only in the movies :air:

Wow :air: 

i won't say this is her best album but it's better then previous one she is back to her roots:hair:

How do you know the lyrics from a song that isn’t out yet? Don’t tell me the album has already leaked… poor Lykke Li :defeated:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

11 hours ago, Brightsun said:

no leaks don't worry

i had the album long ago ...

Wonder how different the version you have is compared to the final product. She’s been working on it since late 2019 and until early 2022, a lot has probably changed or been polished production wise

~?~

On 3/26/2022 at 5:26 AM, Brightsun said:

no leaks don't worry

i had the album long ago ...

if you have artpop stuff pls leak some demos and scraps

Does anyone a good quality file of "The Only" btw? Been boping to this YT rip but it's so LQ :paris:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

On 3/28/2022 at 11:44 AM, backseat said:

i wonder if we’re gonna get another still sad still sexy situation with this era? i’m totally okay with the 8 tracks thing, i’ve just accepted that lykke is an artist who makes shorter projects at this point BUT she mentioned in her vogue interview that the length of the album is 33:33 intentionally so it kind of had to be 8 songs. there are so many outtakes though i’m curious if she’s going to put those out

"EYEYE [Side B] — EP"? :creep: with the outtakes? considering she said she doesn't care about streams I can see it happening!

On 4/6/2022 at 3:14 PM, ejm99 said:

Does anyone have these tracks, as shared here;

I've been trying to find these rare Lykke Li songs but with no luck thus far.:ohno:

18 hours ago, backseat said:

hey, i was looking for these a few weeks ago as well and the only place on the internet that i found them on (besides youtube) was lykke-leaks on tumblr. there isn’t a download link or anything but you can download them through the website code if you just look for the mp3 file in it

I compiled the unreleased sessions from I Never Learn that I was able to find and put them in a folder! Here you go.

Includes:

Burning Bridges

Felt the Bleed

Gunshot (Demo)

Heavenly Lies

All produced by Rick Nowels.

Also, here you have a version of Heavenly Lies that I tried to make it sound louder, as the original file is pretty quiet.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 4/20/2022 at 7:14 AM, backseat said:

highway to your heart is so good.

i lovedddd and still love so sad so sexy, don’t get me wrong, but one thing about that album is that a lot of the songs were very current when it came out per se—not a bad thing at all, but what i associate most with lykke is timelessness, and about half of so sad so sexy was more of a snapshot of the mid to late 2010s over anything else.

highway to your heart feels like a timeless version of so sad so sexy and i love it so much. i am also in shock that this song was recorded in her bedroom without any electronic instruments, without a click track, and with an actual cheap drum tracking microphone. this album is gonna be a special one

Where did you get the info about her recording process ? I’m such a sucker for this kind of info

~?~