shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

6 hours ago, EYEYE said:

the album apparently leaked?

It hasn't leaked, a lot of people are asuming this due to people scrobbling it.
The album has been ready for release since early 2020, of course she stalled it due to the pandemic. A lot of people have "acquired" it very, VERY early on (1-2 years ago). I'm honestly glad it hasn't leaked cause it shows how much respect her fans have for her.
The "final version" of it is honestly no different.
Great album, the closest album to this is I Never Learn, and imo the best songs are Highway to your Heart, Carousel and 5D.

The rest are a bit repetitive but good too.

22 hours ago, legend said:

It hasn't leaked, a lot of people are asuming this due to people scrobbling it.
The album has been ready for release since early 2020, of course she stalled it due to the pandemic. A lot of people have "acquired" it very, VERY early on (1-2 years ago). I'm honestly glad it hasn't leaked cause it shows how much respect her fans have for her.
The "final version" of it is honestly no different.
Great album, the closest album to this is I Never Learn, and imo the best songs are Highway to your Heart, Carousel and 5D.

The rest are a bit repetitive but good too.

It did yesterday. I found it after I made the post then forgot to post about it because I got high while listening to it

Is she finally back after releasing a dud?? :hdu:

I'm halfway through "YOU DON'T GO AWAY" and I'm really liking the vibe so far. :biblio:

I really like it! I love how immersive it is, very experimental of her. I do not get the loop concept tho? Like U&I's ening doesn't flow at all with the abrupt beginning of NO HOTEL lol

8nl2OpX.png

It's a nice step into the right direction of so bad so boring, but it feels more like an EP. The songs & the atmosphete are good but the whole thing is kinda stale. Even if she wants to go low-key, there are more interesting ways to go.  Where is that creative spark from YN/WR?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It's so boring oh God. Surely it is a grower, but rather meh. Even I Never Learn had some commercial-potential bops like Gunshot. Why not include BRON?

original.gif