shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

On 10/31/2022 at 4:02 AM, Rose McGowan said:

@The Stargirl Pinky 

4 songs now! 1 from SSSS

https://dbree.org/v/f3a78e :P

Would you mind posting it on another platform such as Google Drive? I cannot access dbree from my country :crai:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

so far my fav song of EYEYE is ü&i, but WHY the OUTLANDISH overly long outro? just WHY? 30 second at most had been enough lol :noparty:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

5 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

so far my fav song of EYEYE is ü&i, but WHY the OUTLANDISH overly long outro? just WHY? 30 second at most had been enough lol :noparty:

fun fact, it’s to make the album exactly 33:33 minutes long! so it’s a palindrome like the album title

although she could’ve spared to add an entire song to reach that length lmfaooo

15 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

fun fact, it’s to make the album exactly 33:33 minutes long! so it’s a palindrome like the album title

although she could’ve spared to add an entire song to reach that length lmfaooo

I haven't listened to the album (yet :defeated: ) but I think keeping it at 8 tracks was also for it to be symmetric + 8 = (shape of) infinite too so there's sort of something there.

But maybe she could've added some seconds here and there to other songs to fulfill the 33:33 desired length? idk lol

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Where's the ambient psychedelic version of the album?

coming this year apparently 😭  i’m really curious about it because EYEYE is already ambient and psychedelic

there was over a year between so sad so sexy and still sad still sexy so i’m not getting my hopes about it coming super soon, but hopefully by the summer

18 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

coming this year apparently 😭  i’m really curious about it because EYEYE is already ambient and psychedelic

there was over a year between so sad so sexy and still sad still sexy so i’m not getting my hopes about it coming super soon, but hopefully by the summer

as long as she's not scrapping it I'm happy and can manage the wait tbh :crai:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

'YOU DON'T GO AWAY' is my favourite on the album I think. I honestly prefer the sound of this album compared to 'so sad so sexy'--I really do feel like she followed the trend of trap beats back in 2018 and she did herself a disservice. 

EYEYE has not only grown to be my favorite Lykke album (which is already impressive considering how much I Never Learn means to me), but also one of my favorite albums ever; it sets such a vibe. it can be easy listening if you want it to be, or you can lie down and turn off the lights and close your eyes and immerse yourself in the full experience that it is. i need the second part of this album so bad 😭😭

On 4/21/2014 at 4:11 AM, Deleted User said:

So, how come I don't have you posting in my Patrick Wolf Thread? <3

bc ur a deleted user :teehee:

"Summer comes, winter goes
Spring, I skip, God knows
Summer comes, winter goes
Spring, I sleep, Heaven knows
"

Back at EYEYE's preview listening party in London Lykke told me that Liv have a lot of unreleased stuff - has any of it leaked? I just love their stuff so much 😭

I actually recorded the whole interview and Q&A part of the event idk if any of you would be interested in hearing it... 😅

(I seem to remember there was one in Paris as well? Did anyone record the interview there?)