shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

Could please a generous soul help me to find "Burning Bridges", "Heavenly Lies" and "Felt The Bleed", please? As the pico-links are dead (just as the website), I can't find them anywhere, and I'm thirsty for those unreleased tracks, please.

You'd make someone really happy <3

Could please a generous soul help me to find "Burning Bridges", "Heavenly Lies" and "Felt The Bleed", please? As the pico-links are dead (just as the website), I can't find them anywhere, and I'm thirsty for those unreleased tracks, please.

they're all on youtube luv

hese three and gunshot demo: https://wetransfer.com/downloads/ff0f8ec6fba2bb35f789f2166f7540a320200320200137/da8e72a535232fc5f4e75aca548ab97820200320200137/99c24f

Hey, i know someone asked just recently but does anyone have HQ MP3s of 'Burning Bridges', 'Heavenly Lies', 'Felt the Bleed' & 'The Only' and any other unreleased tracks that i might be missing out on? I've been looking through the forum and all the links seem to be dead, even the ones uploaded more recently. I would appreciate any help. It's cool that there is a semi-active Lykke Li forum on here anyway, i haven't really been able to find anything else like this place really.

She has been pretty active in posting snippets to her instagram stories. She just posted one last night and it was so beautiful  :poordat: I'm SO ready for a new album.

Ok so this was from March and it is now May so can she just save us from this hell with a summer drop?

https://imgur.com/LIiIbMd

Ugh idk how to add an image to the post smh

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Love Lykke Li. I really hope she releases a new album this year. I feel like her new music will change again compared to her previous album....

Love her too but I didn't like her last album at all. I was totally disappointed.  :pft:

Ok so this was from March and it is now May so can she just save us from this hell with a summer drop?

https://imgur.com/LIiIbMd

Ugh idk how to add an image to the post smh

Oop. The snippet she posted was of Highway.

Love her too but I didn't like her last album at all. I was totally disappointed.  :pft:

Interesting. SSSS was one of my fave albums of 2018. The EP and Mark Ronson collab (2 AM, LNF) in 2019 were also career highlights imo. She just keeps getting better.

Oop. The snippet she posted was of Highway.

Interesting. SSSS was one of my fave albums of 2018. The EP and Mark Ronson collab (2 AM, LNF) in 2019 were also career highlights imo. She just keeps getting better.

I only liked her first 3 albums and a few b-sides. I don't know. Maybe I'll like her next album hopefully.