shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

Oop. The snippet she posted was of Highway.

Interesting. SSSS was one of my fave albums of 2018. The EP and Mark Ronson collab (2 AM, LNF) in 2019 were also career highlights imo. She just keeps getting better.

I think SSSS has been one of my fave albums since it dropped, definitely her strongest work with a solid sound.

And I wouldn't mind if she & Mark Ronson did an entire album together tbh

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Hi everyone. Sorry I hope its not a bother, and I know they've been posted a few times but most of the past links are down: does anyone mind reposting the bonus tracks from Wounded Rhymes (Paris Blue, The Only, Made You Move, any others) plus the outtakes from Wounded Rhymes and I Never Learn (Felt the Bleed, Heavenly Lies [i think?], Burning Bridges, etc). Also if anyone has the Hold On We're Going Home cover, Gunshot demo, Never Gonna Love Again Alt version in iTunes quality... Bonus points if you just have an overall Lykke Li masterpost! lol sorry I feel so needy  :ohno:

Paris Blue, The Only, Made You Move, Felt the Bleed, Heavenly Lies [i think?], Burning Bridges, Hold On We're Going Home cover, Gunshot demo, Never Gonna Love Again Alt version  :ohno:

i'll be sending these to you in a few minutes and sadly my masterpost isn't very tidied

On 7/13/2020 at 2:22 PM, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

i'll be sending these to you in a few minutes and sadly my masterpost isn't very tidied

Hey sis, could u send me the masterpost too please? Thanks in advance! ? 

1 hour ago, Electric Body said:

I hope she ditches the boring popsound of SadnSexy and goes back to the greatness of her quirky-orchestral-alternative-roots

I didn’t mind SadnSexy, but her earlier albums are far superior in the sound. I don’t think Trap really suits her. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I understand 0 words but this is beautiful:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

8 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

BRON more like BORE. I guess the time where she did interesting music is over for good 

For me Wounded Rhymes was her last great album. I Never Learn wasn't bad but it wasn't as good as the first two albums. I couldn't make it past 20 seconds for any of her songs in So Sad So Sexy. Absolutely awful. So yeah, I think she's over doing experimental interesting music. A shame really.

I thought she said she was retiring or was that a fever dream... so glad she's back and i'm so on board for a new album! SSSS was her best album imo (i didn't like her older music much)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I just wish the new song was in english, like should have been recorded in both languages. Kind of a slap in the face to her WW fans.

I didn’t wanna say this in case it sounded messy but i agree :rip: there are a few artists I don’t mind listening to in other languages (Tatu, Mika) but it just doesn’t click for me w a Lykke Li song

also i guess im in the vast minority who thinks I never learn and so sad so sexy are her best albums :lolliney:

RVhKIwP.gif

I quite like the new song, and i also really like so sad so sexy, but it kind of feels like a B-side from the album or at least like she's in the same era? I'd like her to switch up her sound again tbh.