Mileena

'ban' The Person Above You

Because I don't know whew da fuq dat person is on your sig.

alice glass is a 24 year old canadian woman who will soon take over this dystopia of a world. she will allow victims to have justice with her vigilante attitude and however argues with her will get kicked in the face - which is extremely painful.

however, right now she's just making music with fellow band member ethan kath in their dope as fuck band crystal castles.

4r9w86.jpg

For daring to include Gramma in your least favourite Lana songs. Seriously, trinnyo.

it annoys me. it starts of quite electro-ey and i love my electronica so i thought 'oh cool, a bit of electronica from del rey' and then it goes shit. don't build me up like that woolridge.

4r9w86.jpg

alice glass is a 24 year old canadian woman who will soon take over this dystopia of a world. she will allow victims to have justice with her vigilante attitude and however argues with her will get kicked in the face - which is extremely painful.

however, right now she's just making music with fellow band member ethan kath in their dope as fuck band crystal castles.

I will devote my time this weekend and do some research on her.