Hello Heaven

Overrated Lana Songs?

7 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Cherry Blossom

200.gif Where do you liv--

Guys. STOP. You need to stop. Cherry Blossom is Lana's best song. Very close to Yosemite and you can'r troll here to annoy the Powerful Cult Of the Delusional Minds. You need to go outside and have some mental rest. Go meditade under a beautiful tree and clear your ugly souls. Thank you very much. Get some therapy. Bye. :party:

Mmeow~

50 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Doin' Time

this is interesting because i actually feel like DT is really underrated in the fanbase. obviously the GP loved it and it was highly rated in that sense, but on LB and in the fandom at large i feel like DT gets ragged on a lot! i feel like its actually a really fun, interesting song that's upbeat and a little different to lana's usual stuff while also staying true to her retro style. idk im biased bc i love the song and have so many happy memories with it but yea :fabcat:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

16 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

this is interesting because i actually feel like DT is really underrated in the fanbase. obviously the GP loved it and it was highly rated in that sense, but on LB and in the fandom at large i feel like DT gets ragged on a lot! i feel like its actually a really fun, interesting song that's upbeat and a little different to lana's usual stuff while also staying true to her retro style. idk im biased bc i love the song and have so many happy memories with it but yea :fabcat:

Interesting, I've never seen anyone talk smack about DT to be honest. I included that because it seems to be a casual stan fave because of its lightness and summery vibes, while also being very palatable and well-received to the GP. It's one of the standouts from the NFR era in terms of popularity and was on the radio for much longer than it should've been. The way it also got one of Lana's best music videos. I feel like it was supposed to be a quick little cover for a documentary, but somehow ended up placing in a prominent slot on her album because of it being such a smash. It's a cute bop, but people are doing too much :oprah3: 

3 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

I see a lot of love on here for Not All Who Wander Are Lost and I have no idea why :horror2: I dont hate it or anything, but way way overrated imo

it's just probably one of her most boring songs ever I hate it

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

definitely this is what makes us girls, gosh i hate that song! it never fails to make me cringe

i highly prefer the first demo of it, the 2nd & 3rd demos are cute, and the album version is... okay :whatever2:

WGe8ynS.gif