pinupgirls

American Horror Story

american horror stories is a great way for them to explore new storylines without having it go on for an entire season but it seems like it’s just gonna be ryan murphy rehashing old shit again

qfrWuBl.png

6 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

american horror stories is a great way for them to explore new storylines without having it go on for an entire season but it seems like it’s just gonna be ryan murphy rehashing old shit again

Exactly.. and I told her I said ma’m. What’s the point of making an anthology series if you’re going to constantly reference and continue the past 

Genuinely losing so much interest in AHS and I've been a loyal fan since 2011. Mess. 

Everything is more camp than horror at this point. :prettyhurts:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

19 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Genuinely losing so much interest in AHS and I've been a loyal fan since 2011. Mess. 

Everything is more camp than horror at this point. :prettyhurts:

exactly. I liked 1984 but i was not scared at all. I basically just watch it now knowing every new season will be lukewarm :noparty: ever since jessica left it just hasn’t been at the same caliber 

Murder House and Asylum(!!!) supremacy :fabcat: FUCK they will never not be good.:brows:

I'm btw soooooo satisfied that I've got my boyfriend to like and to watch AHS with me. At least the first two (wonderfully good) seasons.:party: They're honestly getting better and better everytime I rewatch!

Spoiler

Speaking of Murder House... I refuse to acknowledge Aflopalypse as canon....:toofloppy:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

4 hours ago, 13beachess said:

Took me 4,5 years to do so :creep:

I'm almost at that point... 

For those who have watched season 6, when does it really start to get good?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

20 hours ago, Doll Harlow said:

I'm almost at that point... 

For those who have watched season 6, when does it really start to get good?

I really loved Roanoke as a full season. I think it starts to pickup about halfway through.. it’s one of my favorite seasons after Asylum & Murder House. :) 

14417469274.gif

First two episodes of Stories are out on hulu now, but theyre literal garbage. Stalest and most cringey writing of Ryan's entire career. I fear he's running out fuel, performing a career nosedive, and now i think we just have no choice but to observe the crash and burn. 1984 was a step in the right direction, and i know this is supposed to be a spinoff, but the return to murder house (A FUCKING GAIN) is just soooooo overdone - not to mention that they kind of completely invent a new way the house operates? Idk. Its awful. Thats all i can say. What a fucking waste.

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

First two episodes of Stories are out on hulu now, but theyre literal garbage. Stalest and most cringey writing of Ryan's entire career. I fear he's running out fuel, performing a career nosedive, and now i think we just have no choice but to observe the crash and burn. 1984 was a step in the right direction, and i know this is supposed to be a spinoff, but the return to murder house (A FUCKING GAIN) is just soooooo overdone - not to mention that they kind of completely invent a new way the house operates? Idk. Its awful. Thats all i can say. What a fucking waste.

I haven't given up hope for the rest of the season, but I agree.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

17 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Well, I liked it a lot tbh. Sure, there were moments a little lackluster (w/ some cliché in the mix), but they weren’t bad BAD, per sé. And yes, while I do agree they could’ve explored new stuff, ofc he’s gonna have some elements from the AHS universe. If you didn’t like the fact they returned to the murder house, then you must not be happy w/ them returning to coven in a near future (which they already said they will, maybe 1 season- or even two lmao). And what new way did the house operate this time?

Either way, I somewhat get you, but saying it’s legit awful and a fucking waste, I don’t. Even if it’s not the best thing in the world, I guess it’s entertaining at least (?) idk, just my two cents 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

how is this show still being marketed as an anthology series when literally everything's connected like it was nice at first with little references to previous seasons that don't really matter to the plot but this is doing too much like how r u gonna have reccuring characters in the show that's supposed to be a new story with new characters every episode... There are 7 episodes in total and 3 of them are about the same characters... AHS Apocalypse was enough fuckery we don't need any more crossovers with the past it's so tired.

qfrWuBl.png

Fuck fuck fuck. 10/10 episode. I’m afraid they won’t top this shit lmao

Like, fuck, last week’s episode was a big turd but this one…. Nahhhh, this was so so so so good. 
EDIT: Oh, and also that opening…. The best one yet

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just came here to say Roanoke is an underrated season… I will not be watching Stories but when it reveals itself in an episode someone pls tell me what the Twin Peaks reference was about in the teaser (if it was not just marketing)

UbsOye5.png

I genuinely had no idea there was anything going on. I want to catch up but I think I should wait till it's all out to see it. I never finished 1984 because it wasn't worth waiting a week for each episode, so maybe binging it all at once will make it good lol.