pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Has anyone been watching Red Tide? I have to say that I think this is one of their strongest seasons in recent years. Maybe since 1984 wasn’t that long ago, which was also fantastic. But I really feel they did themselves a disservice with Roanoke-Apocalypse. Anywho, if you haven’t watched, there is one more episode left of part 1 to Double Feature and it’s an excellent season. A totally new idea. I’m interested to see how they will connect it all and wrap it up!

13 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Has anyone been watching Red Tide? I have to say that I think this is one of their strongest seasons in recent years. Maybe since 1984 wasn’t that long ago, which was also fantastic. But I really feel they did themselves a disservice with Roanoke-Apocalypse. Anywho, if you haven’t watched, there is one more episode left of Double Feature and it’s an excellent season. A totally new idea. I’m interested to see how they will connect it all and wrap it up!

yes! i don't watch every season, but i loved apocalypse. this new season is really fun imo– super camp (and i loved seeing evan peters in drag :defeated:).

aOaIzH2.gif

ok the finale of red tide was stupid (i guess this is normal for AHS?) and i'm excited for the next half of the season, esp bc alien autopsy totally terrified me as a child (lol). 

started watching roanoke and had no idea gaga was in it! tbh she is serving as a pagan goddess

aOaIzH2.gif

I loved the ending of red tide tbh LOL… although it gave me hints of 1984 at the end. Still so excited for Death Valley. Aliens + AHS have always been my fav so I really hope it doesn’t disappoint! 

also is this the LAST season? I could’ve sworn they were talking about it like that but recently they’ve been saying “this season” as if there’s more and I heard there was a renewal for three more seasons? I’m so lost.

They did Karen + Doris so dirty y'all

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, Townie said:

Are the new seasons worth it? I stopped watching during Cult cause it was laughably bad but I'm thinking of watching 8-9-10 since I don't have much to watch these days

i LOVED apocalypse and red tide was also really fun, so def recommend 8 & 10 (only just started 1984 so can't speak to it)

aOaIzH2.gif

2 hours ago, Townie said:

Are the new seasons worth it? I stopped watching during Cult cause it was laughably bad but I'm thinking of watching 8-9-10 since I don't have much to watch these days

Apocalypse is a fun first watch, 1984 is a breath of fresh air after some meh seasons, and Double Feature has been fantastic!

Also just found out that the show is contracted for 13 TOTAL seasons.

idk why I thought s10 was the last one lol , I literally thought they were just doing DBLFTR as a way to get 2 stories into the FINAL season but now it just feels weird knowing there will be three more seasons, most likely one of them having to do with the chemist and eli

I hated red tide because it was so promising at first and I felt like so many characters ended up going nowhere and there was no satisfaction to the conclusion of the story at all. 

Death Valley was equally as promising and it flopped for me. 

It was combined maybe my least favorite AHS season. 

1984 was great, though. Really enjoyed that one from start to finish. 

I’ll probably watch the new one but keep my expectations very low. 

The way this season's starting tonight tomorrow and I haven't heard a thing about it lmao did they cut the budget for promo this season or something... Anyways, this season looks like it's gonna be another weird manifestation of Ryan Murphy's gay serial killer fantasies. I can't picture it being good. I feel like the last thing people wanna see right now is a Ryan Murphy produced show about a serial killer in 70s NYC preying on gay men in S&M communities, like, enough.. Idk, maybe it'll end up being good. Would surprise me tho.

qfrWuBl.png