pinupgirls

American Horror Story

4 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

kim being casted is ICONIC but i fear her acting will be horrible

I think the same thing that happened with Adam Levine when he got killed in his first scene will happen to Kim, but Ryan will be promoting her as a main character :hillary:

i wish ryan would wrap up the series already… it's CLEARLY in the trenches and if they don't wrap it up soon enough i fear it'll have the worst ending possible: cancellation 

I can def see Kim getting the Drew Barrymore treatment where she's in all the promo but then dies right away lol. Ryan Murphy already did that with Ariana Grande on Scream Queens so it's very possible. It would be kinda funny if she ended up getting a big part though. Kim K's def the type to want to pursue acting seriously just to prove she can do it and AHS is the perfect way to make that crossover. It worked for Gaga.

And I mean, it's not like her acting here is that much worse than that of whatever nepo babies Ryan has been casting in recent years...

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

didn't they say season 12 was gonna be the last?

well that's kinda flop… :hillary: if they got this far at least stretch it to season 13 to be more aesthetically pleasing and end on a good note. but really they should've ended it with the double feature season. it wasn't that good of a note but it was something different to wrap it up

4 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

"the SOLE WRITER" MURPHY YOU'RE OUT ! :ma:

Oh this just gave me new hope for this show. Idk who that lady is but Ryan not being involved in the writing is exactly what this show needed. No more gay serial killer fantasies and parody-like plotines I hope!

qfrWuBl.png

On 4/10/2023 at 12:17 PM, tulsa jesus freaks said:

didn't they say season 12 was gonna be the last?

Season 11 was to be the last (before it was announced and stuff) but they were renewed for 3 more seasons with the Fox / Disney merger and Ryan’s evergrowing list of exclusive deals with streaming services. American Horror Stories is proof of the title floating around in new hands and immediately trying to be milked for cash. That’s why it bombed. Honestly it’s been really bothering me lately just how much of a disconnect there is from Ryan Murphy and his work these days. As I make it through my annual rewatch of Scream Queens, I found these videos which explain really well why we are where we are with AHS, and how we probably will witness the actual death of it within a few years.

on that note if Ryan ever wants to inspire confidence in the audience again… Scream Queens S3 is still right there waiting to be made :xgiggle:

32 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Season 11 was to be the last (before it was announced and stuff) but they were renewed for 3 more seasons with the Fox / Disney merger and Ryan’s evergrowing list of exclusive deals with streaming services. American Horror Stories is proof of the title floating around in new hands and immediately trying to be milked for cash. That’s why it bombed. Honestly it’s been really bothering me lately just how much of a disconnect there is from Ryan Murphy and his work these days. As I make it through my annual rewatch of Scream Queens, I found these videos which explain really well why we are where we are with AHS, and how we probably will witness the actual death of it within a few years.

on that note if Ryan ever wants to inspire confidence in the audience again… Scream Queens S3 is still right there waiting to be made :xgiggle:

i'm willing to forget season 2 of SQ and let them come out with a season 2.0 :true:

19 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i'm willing to forget season 2 of SQ and let them come out with a season 2.0 :true:

Scream Queens s2 actually aged so well if you go back and actually give it a try!! They were really running with that Grey’s Anatomy soap opera trope… and the star studded cast for that season?? Whewwww :true: RIP Kirstie Alley, a legend from my hometown

Season 3 would be such a genius move though, 1984 was the original concept (ish) for SQs3 and that was one of the best season of AHS in forever. I’ll gladly eat up ANY Chanel Oberlin content we get though :eartha2:

On 4/10/2023 at 12:56 PM, TrashMagiq said:

Oh this just gave me new hope for this show. Idk who that lady is but Ryan not being involved in the writing is exactly what this show needed. No more gay serial killer fantasies and parody-like plotines I hope!

Well if the writers strike is any indication of where TV is, Ryan could just take matters into his own hands if he really wanted to :facepalm: He’s killed my expectations for almost 7 years straight I just can’t do it anymore

19 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Scream Queens s2 actually aged so well if you go back and actually give it a try!! They were really running with that Grey’s Anatomy soap opera trope… and the star studded cast for that season?? Whewwww :true: RIP Kirstie Alley, a legend from my hometown

Season 3 would be such a genius move though, 1984 was the original concept (ish) for SQs3 and that was one of the best season of AHS in forever. I’ll gladly eat up ANY Chanel Oberlin content we get though :eartha2:

wasn't Kirstie Alley a trump supporter? :eartha2:

also omg SQ summer camp, i remember when S2 was announced but we didn't know anything about it and there was a rumor that it was gonna be a summer camp, would have loved it, very friday the 13th

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

wasn't Kirstie Alley a trump supporter? :eartha2:

also omg SQ summer camp, i remember when S2 was announced but we didn't know anything about it and there was a rumor that it was gonna be a summer camp, would have loved it, very friday the 13th

Miley Cyrus was too :true: I think celebrities sharing their political endorsements publicly is always a recipe for disaster. At least Ryan gave her a good comeback to the screen amidst all that craziness of 2016-2017!! And the fact that she played Ms. bean’s vengeful sister … like ugh!! The stories and connections and lore are so good.

16 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I finally watched Red Tide. It was refreshingly good and didn't have any problem with the ending. The last time I remember actually enjoying where AHS was going was back in Roanoke probably. 

OK actually I thought episode 5 was the finale :silly: episode 6 should have ended with Alma smiling after the others found the dead violinist. I hate the narration that really ended the finale. We don't need soap opera commentary.