pinupgirls

American Horror Story

The episodes are making me increasingly uncomfortable.. in a good way, I guess. :$

I'm glad Twisty is gone. He was cool but not very scary. Dandy makes me.. really uncomfortable. He's fuckin HOT but this episode, what he did & just the way it was done.. :(

It was very American Psycho / Jeffery Dahmer. Def an interesting episode. And yea, he's way more uncomfortable. Twisty was an initial shock, and then we were shown to be sympathetic towards him. But Dandy? Helllllll no. He's just straight up wronggggg

Some overall comments for this episode

• Even in the middle of killing all of those people Dandy still looked amazing he's physically nearly perfect
  • I'm glad Twisty won't be back for a few episodes...he gave me the initial scare for the first two episodes but he was used as more of a seg way into murdering Dora and making Dandy who he is.
  • I want to figure out who Dandy's father is.
  • I felt bad for Desire tonight...she had a great character development this episode.
  • I want to find more connections to S1, I know Vivien has a connection to either Gloria and Dandy or the freaks in some way. Her family is from Florida and chances are that we'll find out around episode 10(?)

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Guest Dot

Matt Bomer's death broke my heart. :lange:

Mhhh I wonder why he was still alive when Dandy cut him into pieces...

Anyway, how can someone cut a man as beautiful as Matt Bomer into pieces? :crying2: Dandy, I fucking hate you for doing this!

"Why are you still alive? Stop doing that, you're making me feel bad!" :sadcore:

Matt Bomer's death broke my heart. :lange:

Mhhh I wonder why he was still alive when Dandy cut him into pieces...

Anyway, how can someone cut a man as beautiful as Matt Bomer into pieces? :crying2: Dandy, I fucking hate you for doing this!

"Why are you still alive? Stop doing that, you're making me feel bad!" :sadcore:

Same

Hi guys, I'm a big fan of American Horror Story, so I'm going to join this topic :D

My favorite season is season 3, because I totally LOVE witches.  :smile2:  This season 4 is really interesting and I love Bette and Dot ♥ They're so perfect! And I love that Murphy decided to give Lana song to Jessica Lange, that was amazing. And I really don't understand how could anybody kill Matt Bomer's character, he's so hot and great and I love him (he was in glee too, Ryan Murphy loves him  :D )

watched Coven, it was kinda sucky tbh

storyline is boring and the characters feel recycled from murder house. i thought the initial witchcraft, when they brought the blond guy (forgot his name lol) back was kinda cool in the way they sold their soul to satan, but they didn't end up really pursuing it. then again with the whole Delphine storyline - her treatment of the slaves was so horrific, but, once more, they kinda sidetracked it midseason and focused (wayyyy too much) on the Supreme storyline. delphine & laveau's storylines were tied up far too quickly and just felt rushed at the end. delphine was obviously moved by the civil rights stuff, but then suddenly she goes back to psycho-racist again??? way too cheap imo. what was missing most was that in the previous two seasons, it was about the humans' exploration of the supernatural; the family in Murder House find about ghosts whilst the people in Asylum find out about aliens/the devil/other freaky shit

so far (as i haven't started Freak Show yet), i rank the seasons:

Asylum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Murder House > Coven

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

honestly, i really hate jessica lange's voice when she sings. i cannot take her seriously at all.

and i'm so over her singing. ryan murphy has to stop mixing glee and AHS together. (i understand that singing is part of elsa's story, but still)

this season seems really.. boring and reductive to me.. the only thing that got me excited (not like :creepna: ) and kept interested was the clown.

(although more half naked scenes of dandy would help)

i'm going to continue watching and hope that this mess gets better, though. (i've invested too much time on this show to give up now :diva: )

honestly, i really hate jessica lange's voice when she sings. i cannot take her seriously at all.

and i'm so over her singing. ryan murphy has to stop mixing glee and AHS together. (i understand that singing is part of elsa's story, but still)

this season seems really.. boring and reductive to me.. the only thing that got me excited (not like :creepna: ) and kept interested was the clown.

(although more half naked scenes of dandy would help)

i'm going to continue watching and hope that this mess gets better, though. (i've invested too much time on this show to give up now :diva: )

At least it's consistent with who sings, not just any character breaking into song. And I personally think the episodes keep getting better each week.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

why did they show the twins being killed by the gay conman guy tho, like i dont remember how they explained that one, was it just showing what he was planing to do or what

why did they show the twins being killed by the gay conman guy tho, like i dont remember how they explained that one, was it just showing what he was planing to do or what

i was wondering that too - according to AHS Wikia, the guy was just """"imagining"""" how he could have killed them, but i'm really confused to as if the whole museum scene was real or just a fantasy

OAjeWdG.jpg?1